I just got my title and registration sticker for my Bruin..Just wondering if there is a "required" place to mount it? I was thinking about the left side of the gas tank..any ideas?? Thanks :)
The state requires the sticker to be put "on the left rear quadrant on permanent plastic or metal frame members visible to outside inspection."
http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/html/OHVGuide.pdf
You got it - that is according to florida dot.. When the trail system comes into place the rangers might be looking for that decal.
Thanks for the replies, I mounted it in the "Legal" space. :)
croom "latest" location as of first of the month was front left fender. Yet, second time i went back the ranger couldn't find it. Had to tell her where to find it.
If you're referring to the same sticker as the state's OHV title sticker, it shouldn't be different from the state's requirements for placement.
The Stickers are getting out of control. I have like 3 stickers on my bike. One is the State's OHV sticker on the left rear fender. On my front left fender is the Big Cypress sticker and on the front handle bars is the inspection sticker. It's ridiculous.
Quote from: Gamer on February 23, 2006, 09:47:52 PM
The Stickers are getting out of control. I have like 3 stickers on my bike. One is the State's OHV sticker on the left rear fender. On my front left fender is the Big Cypress sticker and on the front handle bars is the inspection sticker. It's ridiculous.
Tell me about it. More stickers and less land for all the money they take. What's wrong with this >:( I might find some space though to put my sticker :M