Where to mount Florida OHV sticker

Started by stogie711, February 16, 2006, 06:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stogie711

I just got my title and registration sticker for my Bruin..Just wondering if there is a "required" place to mount it? I was thinking about the left side of the gas tank..any ideas??   Thanks :)
2005 Yamaha Bruin
no mods yet...but I'm working on it

AlterEgo

The state requires the sticker to be put "on the left rear quadrant on permanent plastic or metal frame members visible to outside inspection."

Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

ATVXtreme

You got it - that is according to florida dot.. When the trail system comes into place the rangers might be looking for that decal.

stogie711

Thanks for the replies, I mounted it in the "Legal" space.  :)
2005 Yamaha Bruin
no mods yet...but I'm working on it

duroc825

croom "latest" location as of first of the month was front left fender. Yet, second time i went back the ranger couldn't find it. Had to tell her where to find it.

AlterEgo

If you're referring to the same sticker as the state's OHV title sticker, it shouldn't be different from the state's requirements for placement.
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Gamer

The Stickers are getting out of control.  I have like 3 stickers on my bike.  One is the State's OHV sticker on the left rear fender.  On my front left fender is the Big Cypress sticker and on the front handle bars is the inspection sticker.  It's ridiculous.

Honda328i

Quote from: Gamer on February 23, 2006, 09:47:52 PM
The Stickers are getting out of control.  I have like 3 stickers on my bike.  One is the State's OHV sticker on the left rear fender.  On my front left fender is the Big Cypress sticker and on the front handle bars is the inspection sticker.  It's ridiculous.


Tell me about it.  More stickers and less land for all the money they take.  What's wrong with this  >:(  I might find some space though to put my sticker  :M 
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com