ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: 2006YFZ450 on February 08, 2006, 12:32:54 AM

Title: Ouch!
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 08, 2006, 12:32:54 AM
This guy isn't going to have kids after he grinds that rail ;)

http://www.break.com/index/skaterfall3.html

Here's a kid tapped to a chair...I'd do it if those 4 girls are their for the rescue ;)

http://www.break.com/index/chairspinfall.html
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on February 08, 2006, 01:20:48 AM
worthless.....
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 02:22:26 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on February 08, 2006, 01:20:48 AM
worthless.....

the thread or ?
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: Ida_Mann on February 08, 2006, 12:31:57 PM
after all the stuff I did as a kid, I really worry about my daughter now.

Id@
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: KD 428 on February 08, 2006, 01:13:07 PM
aww man thats gotta hurt :'(
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: MachineDog on February 08, 2006, 03:39:34 PM
He couldn't breath after that fall. :o That guy's laugh has now been sent to the recycling bin.
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on February 08, 2006, 03:53:16 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 02:22:26 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on February 08, 2006, 01:20:48 AM
worthless.....

the thread or ?

both
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: Chuck_Norris on February 08, 2006, 05:51:51 PM
 :D
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: Bullseye21 on February 08, 2006, 08:38:34 PM
Look like there are plenty of idiots out there!  Most of them must have balls of steal!
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: Honda250ex on February 08, 2006, 08:48:19 PM
OUCH I think I felt that one
Title: Re: Ouch!
Post by: jaxdawg on February 09, 2006, 02:32:11 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on February 08, 2006, 08:48:19 PM
OUCH I think I felt that one
me too