Ouch!

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 08, 2006, 12:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

This guy isn't going to have kids after he grinds that rail ;)

http://www.break.com/index/skaterfall3.html

Here's a kid tapped to a chair...I'd do it if those 4 girls are their for the rescue ;)

http://www.break.com/index/chairspinfall.html
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

after all the stuff I did as a kid, I really worry about my daughter now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KD 428

aww man thats gotta hurt :'(
HONDA CRF450R

MachineDog

He couldn't breath after that fall. :o That guy's laugh has now been sent to the recycling bin.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chuck_Norris


Bullseye21

Look like there are plenty of idiots out there!  Most of them must have balls of steal!
2006 Honda Rincon 680 Camo w/GPS, ITP 26" XTR's with C-Series Type 7 rims, Warn bumper,
2005 Suzuki Kingquad 700 Red, ITP 26" 589 with C-Series Type 5 rims, Warn winch 2.5ci, Ricochet "A" arm guards

Honda250ex

OUCH I think I felt that one
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jaxdawg