ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Brute Force on February 02, 2006, 04:17:44 PM

Title: beer cup
Post by: Brute Force on February 02, 2006, 04:17:44 PM
According to management you were only allowed to have one drink at the company picnic.  You are however allowed to your own cup if you like.


Management



[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: beer cup
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 02, 2006, 09:12:05 PM
That's crazy............ :S
Title: Re: beer cup
Post by: MachineDog on February 03, 2006, 12:47:27 PM
LMAO! Where do you get those xxxxxxxl dixie cups??
Title: Re: beer cup
Post by: Brute Force on February 03, 2006, 03:48:24 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on February 03, 2006, 12:47:27 PM
LMAO! Where do you get those xxxxxxxl dixie cups??

It wasn't my company party but I was wondering the same thing. Not sure where they got them.

Title: Re: beer cup
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 03, 2006, 05:16:45 PM
All I can say is EBAY!!!


I'll see if they have any 4Sale ;)
Title: Re: beer cup
Post by: MuddFreak77 on February 08, 2006, 12:44:56 PM
That has me writen all over it!!!!
Title: Re: beer cup
Post by: Moose on February 08, 2006, 11:54:15 PM
But ocifer, I only had one rum & coke.  :'(
Title: Re: beer cup
Post by: bigscrub79 on February 09, 2006, 11:47:47 AM
Quote from: Moose on February 08, 2006, 11:54:15 PM
But ocifer, I only had one rum & coke.  :'(
I you had one of anything from that cup and could get that out they should let you go.