beer cup

Started by Brute Force, February 02, 2006, 04:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force

According to management you were only allowed to have one drink at the company picnic.  You are however allowed to your own cup if you like.


Management



[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

2006YFZ450

That's crazy............ :S
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MachineDog

LMAO! Where do you get those xxxxxxxl dixie cups??
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Brute Force

Quote from: MachineDog on February 03, 2006, 12:47:27 PM
LMAO! Where do you get those xxxxxxxl dixie cups??

It wasn't my company party but I was wondering the same thing. Not sure where they got them.

2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

2006YFZ450

All I can say is EBAY!!!


I'll see if they have any 4Sale ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MuddFreak77

That has me writen all over it!!!!
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Moose

But ocifer, I only had one rum & coke.  :'(
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

bigscrub79

Quote from: Moose on February 08, 2006, 11:54:15 PM
But ocifer, I only had one rum & coke.  :'(
I you had one of anything from that cup and could get that out they should let you go.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com