For those of you that saw that thread and called or PM'd me THANK YOU. That waste of human breathe has been banned forever.
I banned every filter that I could so if by chance a friend from here calls you and says that they got banned then let one of us know and we can go in and remove a couple of the filters. I think it should be fine but some people might get caught up in some of the filters.
Who was it?
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 12:22:20 AM
For those of you that saw that thread and called or PM'd me THANK YOU. That waste of human breathe has been banned forever.
I banned every filter that I could so if by chance a friend from here calls you and says that they got banned then let one of us know and we can go in and remove a couple of the filters. I think it should be fine but some people might get caught up in some of the filters.
People called you? Anyways, good job on the quick deletion, and ban. Who was it?
it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who was it ???
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.
Thanks Mike!!!! Maybe we should send his post to the cops for a racial hate crime :)
Freakk
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 01:17:22 AM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.
I was at school and saw rap04's commments, couldnt reply cuz I was at school. So rap04 is banned for good? I hated that guy. >:(
Quote from: o4250 on January 26, 2006, 01:29:04 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 01:17:22 AM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.
I was at school and saw rap04's commments, couldnt reply cuz I was at school. So rap04 is banned for good? I hated that guy. >:(
y cant u reply at school? i do it all the time...
whoever it was..... definently a total idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :gr :gr :gr :gh :gh :gh :F :F :F
Quote from: kfx400rob on January 26, 2006, 01:31:55 AM
y cant u reply at school? i do it all the time...
i read more than i reply when im at school, but i can reply.
Quote from: o4250 on January 26, 2006, 01:29:04 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 01:17:22 AM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.
I was at school and saw rap04's commments, couldnt reply cuz I was at school. So rap04 is banned for good? I hated that guy. >:(
yeah, I banned him earlier today,,,I guess his tiny amount of brain matter couldn't handle it.
Id@
good job mods :Clap.gif
i cant belive he did that... when i saw that post i was like :o hes gona be blocked in like 2 seconds... that guy must b realy dumb
All I can say is he was a BIG tool. Good job Mike !! ;)
In case you guys didn't know, RAP04, use to be bigdrap660 from a year back. He was like one of the first people to ever be banned from atvflorida. :P
I was at work today so I missed the drama. I've heard plenty though about what happenened. I'd like to offer a round of applause to the mods for getting rid of the guy. Thanks for standing up that racism doesn't float around here.
Quote from: o4250 on January 26, 2006, 01:55:53 AM
In case you guys didn't know, RAP04, use to be bigdrap660 from a year back. He was like one of the first people to ever be banned from atvflorida. :P
Now that you mentioned it I do remember him. I wanted to drive to Miami and ban that punk myself.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 02:05:37 AM
Quote from: o4250 on January 26, 2006, 01:55:53 AM
In case you guys didn't know, RAP04, use to be bigdrap660 from a year back. He was like one of the first people to ever be banned from atvflorida. :P
Now that you mentioned it I do remember him. I wanted to drive to Miami and ban that punk myself.
holy sh*t, i ddidnt know that he was bigdrapp, i hated him
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 02:05:37 AM
Quote from: o4250 on January 26, 2006, 01:55:53 AM
In case you guys didn't know, RAP04, use to be bigdrap660 from a year back. He was like one of the first people to ever be banned from atvflorida. :P
Now that you mentioned it I do remember him. I wanted to drive to Miami and ban that punk myself.
hehe i still like the comment i made to him >:D
I was told this a long time ago, even longer for some of you.
It's better to sit there and let someone think you're a fool,
than to open your mouth and prove to everyone you are.
Life is way to short to waist time and energy on BS like what this guy did.
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
thank you that guy was an @ss! one of the most ignorant person i have seen on this site! good job mods!!!!!! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
I guess he didnt think???????!!!!!!!
lol
Thanx fellas (Mods) for handling the situation. I wanted to grab that guy around his neck and gently squeeze when I read that post. I deal with idiots like that everyday so it really doesn't suprise me any. I'm glad that it's not put up w/ on the site and w/o morons like him the site is a much better place ;) .
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 01:17:22 AM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.
it may be a friend of mine who is racist. What town was he from?
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on January 28, 2006, 05:52:25 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 26, 2006, 01:17:22 AM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.
it may be a friend of mine who is racist. What town was he from?
UM arkansas.
Actually miami.