Just a thought

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, January 25, 2006, 07:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

For those of you that saw that thread and called or PM'd me THANK YOU. That waste of human breathe has been banned forever.
I banned every filter that I could so if by chance a friend from here calls you and says that they got banned then let one of us know and we can go in and remove a couple of the filters. I think it should be fine but some people might get caught up in some of the filters.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

o4250


RL400

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 25, 2006, 07:22:20 PM
For those of you that saw that thread and called or PM'd me THANK YOU. That waste of human breathe has been banned forever.
I banned every filter that I could so if by chance a friend from here calls you and says that they got banned then let one of us know and we can go in and remove a couple of the filters. I think it should be fine but some people might get caught up in some of the filters.
People called you?  Anyways, good job on the quick deletion, and ban.  Who was it?

klutchbuster400

it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














who was it ???

RL400


Da_Mtg_Man

rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MuddFreak77

Thanks Mike!!!!  Maybe we should send his post to the cops for a racial hate crime    :)

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

o4250

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 25, 2006, 08:17:22 PM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.


I was at school and saw rap04's commments, couldnt reply cuz I was at school. So rap04 is banned for good? I hated that guy. >:(

kfx400rob

Quote from: o4250 on January 25, 2006, 08:29:04 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 25, 2006, 08:17:22 PM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.


I was at school and saw rap04's commments, couldnt reply cuz I was at school. So rap04 is banned for good? I hated that guy. >:(
y cant u reply at school? i do it all the time...
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Yamaha72

whoever it was..... definently a total idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :gr :gr :gr :gh :gh :gh :F :F :F
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

RL400

Quote from: kfx400rob on January 25, 2006, 08:31:55 PM
y cant u reply at school? i do it all the time...

i read more than i reply when im at school, but i can reply.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: o4250 on January 25, 2006, 08:29:04 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 25, 2006, 08:17:22 PM
rap04 was banned earlier today for racial comments. Acouple hrs later there was a new member by the name of ssheilhitler that started posting a bunch of serious racial crap so he was banned again.


I was at school and saw rap04's commments, couldnt reply cuz I was at school. So rap04 is banned for good? I hated that guy. >:(

yeah, I banned him earlier today,,,I guess his tiny amount of brain matter couldn't handle it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

kfx400rob

i cant belive he did that... when i saw that post i was like :o  hes gona be blocked in like 2 seconds... that guy must b realy dumb
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Quad32x

All  I  can  say  is  he  was  a  BIG  tool.  Good  job  Mike !! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

o4250

In case you guys didn't know, RAP04, use to be bigdrap660 from a year back. He was like one of the first people to ever be banned from atvflorida. :P

qt314nfla

I was at work today so I missed the drama.  I've heard plenty though about what happenened.  I'd like to offer a round of applause to the mods for getting rid of the guy.  Thanks for standing up that racism doesn't float around here.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: o4250 on January 25, 2006, 08:55:53 PM
In case you guys didn't know, RAP04, use to be bigdrap660 from a year back. He was like one of the first people to ever be banned from atvflorida. :P

Now that you mentioned it I do remember him. I wanted to drive to Miami and ban that punk myself.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY


RL400

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 25, 2006, 09:05:37 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 25, 2006, 08:55:53 PM
In case you guys didn't know, RAP04, use to be bigdrap660 from a year back. He was like one of the first people to ever be banned from atvflorida. :P

Now that you mentioned it I do remember him. I wanted to drive to Miami and ban that punk myself.

holy sh*t, i ddidnt know that he was bigdrapp, i hated him

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 25, 2006, 09:05:37 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 25, 2006, 08:55:53 PM
In case you guys didn't know, RAP04, use to be bigdrap660 from a year back. He was like one of the first people to ever be banned from atvflorida. :P

Now that you mentioned it I do remember him. I wanted to drive to Miami and ban that punk myself.

hehe i still like the comment i made to him  >:D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Moose

I was told this a long time ago, even longer for some of you.


It's better to sit there and let someone think you're a fool,

than to open your mouth and prove to everyone you are.




Life is way to short to waist time and energy on BS like what this guy did.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

kawGIRL

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

thank you that guy was an @ss! one of the most ignorant person i have seen on this site! good job mods!!!!!! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

backinsaddle

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com