this is the shed that will store the quads that have and will ride again at the plantation ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:o
[attachment deleted by admin]
my son getting in on the action too ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
he had to measure everything ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
teaching him the art of leverage
[attachment deleted by admin]
hehehe,,,,I had to think about that for a minute before I realized that Mr. Dreth did NOT leave me here in Florida while he went to Georgia again ;-)
NICE floor on that thing sir.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 22, 2006, 03:20:32 PM
hehehe,,,,I had to think about that for a minute before I realized that Mr. Dreth did NOT leave me here in Florida while he went to Georgia again ;-)
NICE floor on that thing sir.
Id@
i thought it was catchy ;)
he was a big help!
[attachment deleted by admin]
damnit i give up, im slow. What am i missing?
he was persistant as well! those are 3 1/2 inch screws that he is hammering into the wood 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 22, 2006, 03:24:07 PM
d**nit i give up, im slow. What am i missing?
im not sure. im doing some additions to my home and these are the pics. WITH A CATCHY THREAD ;)
my wife with some custom work for her hunny bunny ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 22, 2006, 03:24:07 PM
d**nit i give up, im slow. What am i missing?
the banana boat?
;-)
Id@
before
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: dreth on January 22, 2006, 03:28:23 PM
my wife with some custom work for her hunny bunny ;D
I think she needs to "custom work" up some of them cookies,,,,I have dreams about them things.
Id@
after! those anchors were very ugly :( so i took care of it ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 22, 2006, 03:29:14 PM
Quote from: dreth on January 22, 2006, 03:28:23 PM
my wife with some custom work for her hunny bunny ;D
I think she needs to "custom work" up some of them cookies,,,,I have dreams about them things.
Id@
ill see what i can do ;)
thats it for now! thanks for letting me trick you into looking at my pics :R :ThumbsUp.gif
Who said cookies? :W
I can vouch, The macadamia cookies were da bomb. The only downfall is that when I finally had time to get to them there was only one left.
Looks Sweet ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 22, 2006, 04:25:23 PM
I can vouch, The macadamia cookies were da bomb. The only downfall is that when I finally had time to get to them there was only one left.
ya snooze...............................my wife will make more ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 22, 2006, 04:25:23 PM
I can vouch, The macadamia cookies were da bomb. The only downfall is that when I finally had time to get to them there was only one left.
ooops. i didn't know yall wanted any. i tore those things up.
I have a couple things for the wedding to take care of in Georgia on Feb. 10th and I might take the quads and ride at Durhamtown Saturday:)