durhamtown pics from 1-22-06

Started by dreth, January 22, 2006, 03:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

this is the shed that will store the quads that have and will ride again at the plantation ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth


dreth


dreth


dreth


dreth


dreth

my son getting in on the action too ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

he had to measure everything ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

teaching him the art of leverage

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ida_Mann

hehehe,,,,I had to think about that for a minute before I realized that Mr. Dreth did NOT leave me here in Florida while he went to Georgia again ;-)

NICE floor on that thing sir.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 22, 2006, 03:20:32 PM
hehehe,,,,I had to think about that for a minute before I realized that Mr. Dreth did NOT leave me here in Florida while he went to Georgia again ;-)

NICE floor on that thing sir.

Id@


i thought it was catchy ;)

dreth

he was a big help!

[attachment deleted by admin]

LakeMaryKid

damnit i give up, im slow. What am i missing?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

dreth

he was persistant as well! those are 3 1/2 inch screws that he is hammering into the wood 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 22, 2006, 03:24:07 PM
d**nit i give up, im slow. What am i missing?


im not sure. im doing some additions to my home and these are the pics. WITH A CATCHY THREAD ;)

dreth

my wife with some custom work for her hunny bunny ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

before

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dreth on January 22, 2006, 03:28:23 PM
my wife with some custom work for her hunny bunny ;D

I think she needs to "custom work" up some of them cookies,,,,I have dreams about them things.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

after! those anchors were very ugly :(  so i took care of it ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 22, 2006, 03:29:14 PM
Quote from: dreth on January 22, 2006, 03:28:23 PM
my wife with some custom work for her hunny bunny ;D

I think she needs to "custom work" up some of them cookies,,,,I have dreams about them things.

Id@



ill see what i can do ;)

dreth

thats it for now! thanks for letting me trick you into looking at my pics :R :ThumbsUp.gif

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Da_Mtg_Man

I can vouch, The macadamia cookies were da bomb. The only downfall is that when I finally had time to get to them there was only one left.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com