ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 01:48:55 AM

Title: Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman
Post by: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 01:48:55 AM
looky here at the $25 hitch cooler for the rhino
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/R.jpg)
Title: Re: Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman
Post by: MachineDog on January 13, 2006, 01:53:22 AM
Cool! It says easy to assemble though, and that's usually bs.. :P I'd get one for mine if it had a receiver, all i've got is a crappy hitch. And my dad's TBX is fine the way it is with the big bed.
Title: Re: Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman
Post by: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 01:54:48 AM
I think for $10 they have the convert-a-hitch there
Title: Re: Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
Title: Re: Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman
Post by: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D
Title: Re: Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman
Post by: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 02:17:43 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D

I got a funny feeling he isn't. I am still impressed at your "passenger skills", I have never seen someone with such skills in the passenger seat, flying over whoops while getting a cold beer out of the cooler, and we won't mention the other skill, lol.
Title: Re: Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 03:19:42 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 02:17:43 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D

I got a funny feeling he isn't. I am still impressed at your "passenger skills", I have never seen someone with such skills in the passenger seat, flying over whoops while getting a cold beer out of the cooler, and we won't mention the other skill, lol.

Go ahead and say it. This man can pee out the side of a rhino while it's moving. My question is, Who was riding behind the Rhino?  :o
Title: Re: Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman
Post by: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 04:32:57 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 03:19:42 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 02:17:43 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D

I got a funny feeling he isn't. I am still impressed at your "passenger skills", I have never seen someone with such skills in the passenger seat, flying over whoops while getting a cold beer out of the cooler, and we won't mention the other skill, lol.

Go ahead and say it. This man can pee out the side of a rhino while it's moving. My question is, Who was riding behind the Rhino?  :o

I just thought it was rain!!! I wondered why it tasted like Salty Stale Beer!

EDIT:: Did I just take that too far? lol
Title: Re: Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman
Post by: bigscrub79 on January 13, 2006, 06:00:56 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 04:32:57 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 03:19:42 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 02:17:43 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D

I got a funny feeling he isn't. I am still impressed at your "passenger skills", I have never seen someone with such skills in the passenger seat, flying over whoops while getting a cold beer out of the cooler, and we won't mention the other skill, lol.

Go ahead and say it. This man can pee out the side of a rhino while it's moving. My question is, Who was riding behind the Rhino?  :o

I just thought it was rain!!! I wondered why it tasted like Salty Stale Beer!

EDIT:: Did I just take that too far? lol
Yes you took it too far. I apologize for my brother, I tought him too well.