Walmart on Bee Ridge and Cattleman

Started by 05greengriz, January 13, 2006, 01:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

looky here at the $25 hitch cooler for the rhino
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MachineDog

Cool! It says easy to assemble though, and that's usually bs.. :P I'd get one for mine if it had a receiver, all i've got is a crappy hitch. And my dad's TBX is fine the way it is with the big bed.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

05greengriz

I think for $10 they have the convert-a-hitch there
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

05greengriz

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Bigscrb15

Quote from: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D

I got a funny feeling he isn't. I am still impressed at your "passenger skills", I have never seen someone with such skills in the passenger seat, flying over whoops while getting a cold beer out of the cooler, and we won't mention the other skill, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 02:17:43 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D

I got a funny feeling he isn't. I am still impressed at your "passenger skills", I have never seen someone with such skills in the passenger seat, flying over whoops while getting a cold beer out of the cooler, and we won't mention the other skill, lol.

Go ahead and say it. This man can pee out the side of a rhino while it's moving. My question is, Who was riding behind the Rhino?  :o
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

#7
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 03:19:42 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 02:17:43 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D

I got a funny feeling he isn't. I am still impressed at your "passenger skills", I have never seen someone with such skills in the passenger seat, flying over whoops while getting a cold beer out of the cooler, and we won't mention the other skill, lol.

Go ahead and say it. This man can pee out the side of a rhino while it's moving. My question is, Who was riding behind the Rhino?  :o

I just thought it was rain!!! I wondered why it tasted like Salty Stale Beer!

EDIT:: Did I just take that too far? lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 04:32:57 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 03:19:42 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 13, 2006, 02:17:43 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on January 13, 2006, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 13, 2006, 01:59:03 AM
lol.... I've ridden with this guy and I can tell you that he definitely needs 2 coolers on a full day ride. There is not enough room in the back of the Rhino to hold 1 cooler and all the empties.  :D
He's not talking about me,he's must be talking about my wife :D

I got a funny feeling he isn't. I am still impressed at your "passenger skills", I have never seen someone with such skills in the passenger seat, flying over whoops while getting a cold beer out of the cooler, and we won't mention the other skill, lol.

Go ahead and say it. This man can pee out the side of a rhino while it's moving. My question is, Who was riding behind the Rhino?  :o

I just thought it was rain!!! I wondered why it tasted like Salty Stale Beer!

EDIT:: Did I just take that too far? lol
Yes you took it too far. I apologize for my brother, I tought him too well.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]