Man tommrow is Friday the 13th I hope nothing bad happens :-\
:O My dad's working tommorow at the fire station too.. Meh, can't be as bad as right now I'm staying at my grandma's house who owns a fat black cat. And I mean fat, this cat is bigger then the little dog she owns.
i didnt even notice, big deal.
i dont belive in bad luck but i have my ``least favorite`` classes tommrow :'(
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 12, 2006, 08:21:40 AM
Man tommrow is Friday the 13th I hope nothing bad happens :-\
Go ahead Jynx yourself (knock on wood)
Right ;)
OMG!!!111 I lost my cat and he got eat by chinese! Badest Fryday the 13th ever! :'(
omg im sorry to hear that poor kitty kitty probably tatesd like chicken
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 13, 2006, 04:28:20 PM
OMG!!!111 I lost my cat and he got eat by chinese! Badest Fryday the 13th ever! :'(
kitten nuggets ;)
OMG!!!!My tenats didnt pay rent... :D