Friday the 13th!!

Started by 2006YFZ450, January 12, 2006, 08:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Man tommrow is Friday the 13th I hope nothing bad happens :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MachineDog

:O My dad's working tommorow at the fire station too.. Meh, can't be as bad as right now I'm staying at my grandma's house who owns a fat black cat. And I mean fat, this cat is bigger then the little dog she owns.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

i didnt even notice, big deal.

Southern4x4

i dont belive in bad luck but i have my ``least favorite`` classes tommrow :'(
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Yamaha72

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 12, 2006, 08:21:40 AM
Man tommrow is Friday the 13th I hope nothing bad happens :-\


Go ahead Jynx yourself (knock on wood)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Dr.Dirt

OMG!!!111  I lost my cat and he got eat by chinese! Badest Fryday the 13th ever!  :'(

Southern4x4

omg im sorry to hear that poor kitty kitty probably tatesd like chicken
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 13, 2006, 04:28:20 PM
OMG!!!111  I lost my cat and he got eat by chinese! Badest Fryday the 13th ever!  :'(
kitten nuggets ;)

Honda250ex

OMG!!!!My tenats didnt pay rent... :D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com