ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: kfx400rob on January 11, 2006, 12:17:57 AM

Title: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: kfx400rob on January 11, 2006, 12:17:57 AM
check the sig ;)
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 11, 2006, 12:19:35 AM
Sweet sig dude! It remind's me of someone elses signature.  ;)
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: svtbolt04 on January 11, 2006, 12:29:22 AM
I cant remeber the last time I actually purchased flooring for my quad. Who needs nerf bars when you could have tile FLOORING
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 11, 2006, 12:33:47 AM
i use carpet ;)
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: kfx400rob on January 11, 2006, 12:44:58 AM
lol
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Bigscrb15 on January 11, 2006, 12:54:12 AM
This is why I turned off Signatures, they are more annoying than Raptor700 and Honda2550ex posting stupid stuff.
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: MachineDog on January 11, 2006, 12:58:56 AM
I got shag.  8) :P
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: RL400 on January 11, 2006, 01:49:12 AM
no reason to call him gay.  it goes unsaid.
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: kfx400rob on January 11, 2006, 02:16:55 AM
Quote from: RL400 on January 11, 2006, 01:49:12 AM
no reason to call him gay.  it goes unsaid.


woa i never actualy right out called him gay i think that was just u...



Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Pastense on January 11, 2006, 05:57:25 PM
I don't see either Raptor700 or Honda 250ex names on the list of profiles. 

Have they been banned? 
:dunno.gif

If so what did they do that was so wrong.  I've only been on the board for a little while so I want to be certain that I do not make the same mistake(s).

Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: gery350 on January 11, 2006, 06:51:05 PM
ive noticed they havent been posting as much either.
i know raptor700 changed his s/n to 2006yfz450(i guess he got a 2006 yamaha yfz450 ;D).
dont know about honda250ex though.
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Ida_Mann on January 11, 2006, 09:14:35 PM
seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: kfx400rob on January 11, 2006, 09:21:31 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 11, 2006, 09:14:35 PM
seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@


naaaaaaahhhhhh

just good fun ;)
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: gery350 on January 11, 2006, 09:24:06 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 11, 2006, 09:14:35 PM
seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@

pastense had a legitimate question i dont see no nonsense in it.

as for me, ya'll can start making fun of me whenever you like. ;D
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Honda250ex on January 11, 2006, 10:04:35 PM
I changed my sig. ;) I was banned though.. it was because I was causing to much controversy(Have no clue how to spell it)
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: o4250 on January 11, 2006, 10:21:50 PM
Quote from: gery350 on January 11, 2006, 09:24:06 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 11, 2006, 09:14:35 PM
seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@

ya'll can start making fun of me whenever you like. ;D



k.
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Pastense on January 11, 2006, 10:43:58 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 11, 2006, 09:14:35 PM
seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@


Would this post be considered contributing?
:dunno.gif 2:L
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on January 11, 2006, 11:20:05 PM
nice post rob
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: kfx400rob on January 12, 2006, 12:39:54 AM
Quote from: Honda250ex on January 11, 2006, 10:04:35 PM
I changed my sig. ;) I was banned though.. it was because I was causing to much controversy(Have no clue how to spell it)


aaaaa no ur sig still has the flooring 98% bs thing in it
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Ida_Mann on January 12, 2006, 12:42:22 AM
I figured I would pose the question instead of just deleting the post.

Id@
Title: Re: hey honda 250ex!!!
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on January 12, 2006, 02:13:18 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 12, 2006, 12:42:22 AM
I figured I would pose the question instead of just deleting the post.

Id@

this post aint hurtin any one, honda250ex isnt mad or anything, its just good fun ;D