hey honda 250ex!!!

Started by kfx400rob, January 11, 2006, 12:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Dr.Dirt

#1
Sweet sig dude! It remind's me of someone elses signature.  ;)

svtbolt04

I cant remeber the last time I actually purchased flooring for my quad. Who needs nerf bars when you could have tile FLOORING
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Bigscrb15

This is why I turned off Signatures, they are more annoying than Raptor700 and Honda2550ex posting stupid stuff.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

RL400

no reason to call him gay.  it goes unsaid.

kfx400rob

Quote from: RL400 on January 11, 2006, 01:49:12 AM
no reason to call him gay.  it goes unsaid.


woa i never actualy right out called him gay i think that was just u...



06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Pastense

I don't see either Raptor700 or Honda 250ex names on the list of profiles. 

Have they been banned? 
:dunno.gif

If so what did they do that was so wrong.  I've only been on the board for a little while so I want to be certain that I do not make the same mistake(s).

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

gery350

ive noticed they havent been posting as much either.
i know raptor700 changed his s/n to 2006yfz450(i guess he got a 2006 yamaha yfz450 ;D).
dont know about honda250ex though.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

kfx400rob

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 11, 2006, 09:14:35 PM
seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@


naaaaaaahhhhhh

just good fun ;)
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

gery350

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 11, 2006, 09:14:35 PM
seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@

pastense had a legitimate question i dont see no nonsense in it.

as for me, ya'll can start making fun of me whenever you like. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Honda250ex

I changed my sig. ;) I was banned though.. it was because I was causing to much controversy(Have no clue how to spell it)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

o4250

Quote from: gery350 on January 11, 2006, 09:24:06 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 11, 2006, 09:14:35 PM
seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@

ya'll can start making fun of me whenever you like. ;D



k.

Pastense

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 11, 2006, 09:14:35 PM
seems to me that if you start or contribute to the nonsense of a thread like this that you put youreself in the same catagory of the ones being made fun of.

Id@


Would this post be considered contributing?
:dunno.gif 2:L
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

Chevy1500z71


kfx400rob

Quote from: Honda250ex on January 11, 2006, 10:04:35 PM
I changed my sig. ;) I was banned though.. it was because I was causing to much controversy(Have no clue how to spell it)


aaaaa no ur sig still has the flooring 98% bs thing in it
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Ida_Mann

I figured I would pose the question instead of just deleting the post.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 12, 2006, 12:42:22 AM
I figured I would pose the question instead of just deleting the post.

Id@

this post aint hurtin any one, honda250ex isnt mad or anything, its just good fun ;D