ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: MachineDog on January 03, 2006, 11:29:22 PM

Title: Hello!
Post by: MachineDog on January 03, 2006, 11:29:22 PM
Hello, Just joined up and introducing myself. I'm a rider in West Palm with a Recon and love the mud, not much of a racer. Ofcourse, that might change if I had an ATV that could go over 40 mph without flooring the rpm. And ofcourse I'd like to have a little higher ground clearance..   :)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 03, 2006, 11:49:38 PM
you ride honda, we dont want you here :ThumbsDown.gif


nah its cool, whats up, what dey doo foo, what the dilly yo, catch my drift??? :P
my names jesse, whats yours?
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: yamaha350r on January 04, 2006, 12:00:17 AM
whats up welcome to atvflorida
im tom wats goin on?? ;D
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: wheelie_boy on January 04, 2006, 12:02:58 AM
Hey man welcome, you will probably enjoy this site very much.  Glad you could join im greg , and i bet jesses happy for some new blood. >:D :)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:22:37 AM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on January 04, 2006, 12:02:58 AM
Hey man welcome, you will probably enjoy this site very much.  Glad you could join im greg , and i bet jesses happy for some new blood. >:D :)
hehehe >:D
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)

im shur hes just shaking with envy










NOT!!! LOL
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:40:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)

im shur hes just shaking with envy










NOT!!! LOL
yup, ill stick with suzuki and yamaha ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:41:32 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:40:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)

im shur hes just shaking with envy










NOT!!! LOL
yup, ill stick with suzuki and yamaha ;)


lol
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:42:27 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:41:32 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:40:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)

im shur hes just shaking with envy










NOT!!! LOL
yup, ill stick with suzuki and yamaha ;)


lol
you know you like them too ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:44:23 AM
o btw...........im courtney....... welcome to the site........just to tell you, there are sum evil ppl on this site...........not to name anyone.... >:D >:D
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:45:45 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:42:27 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:41:32 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:40:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:31:15 AM
wazz up m jeff dont listen to klutchbuster hes just jelous he dosent have a honda like we do ;)

im shur hes just shaking with envy










NOT!!! LOL
yup, ill stick with suzuki and yamaha ;)


lol
you know you like them too ;)


;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:47:39 AM
should we show him the handshake?
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody


Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:36 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:47:39 AM
should we show him the handshake?

no we have to make shur that he can be trusted!!
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:25 AM
oops you didnt hear anyhting
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:50:35 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D
yeah watch it shes CRAZY WHY DO U THINK SHE BROUGHT UP THE EVIL PERSON THING
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:46 AM
yeah, you should just here her voice, its scary...... :-*
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:53:29 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:46 AM
yeah, you should just here her voice, its scary...... :-*
yes it sounds as if a thousand lil demons were speaking
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:54:25 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:53:29 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:46 AM
yeah, you should just here her voice, its scary...... :-*
yes it sounds as if a thousand lil demons were speaking
you've never heard it, so :P
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:55:06 AM
well from what youve said
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:56:04 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:55:06 AM
well from what youve said
its pretty cool actually lol ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:57:10 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:56:04 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:55:06 AM
well from what youve said
its pretty cool actually lol ;)

:-*
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:59:58 AM
nah im only 12 to lol
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:00:26 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.


yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so  :P   lol
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:01:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:00:26 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.


yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so  :P   lol
ehh put a sock in it
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:03:17 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:01:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:00:26 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.


yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so  :P   lol
ehh put a sock in it


:P 
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:04:56 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:03:17 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:01:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:00:26 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Wow, as I was pressing the reply button you posted.

Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 12:52:17 AM
(CLEARS THROAT)Oh by the wya Im the mature one around here. ::)

Yeah, that probably makes me the youngest, I'm 12 here, 13 in 4 months. lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:46:32 AM
hey their cody, we just need to get you your official atvflorida super decorder ring and you'll be one of the gang

yes, evil....... :d

yes that would be $250 and i will be more than happy to accept it





Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 12:48:06 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.

nice to meet u 2 cody



i think shes coming onto you cody ;) :D



shhhhhh  ;)

Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.


yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so  :P   lol
ehh put a sock in it


:P 
finally and if im mature to babies looks like im mature to you and jesse ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 01:05:42 AM
Hey BTW, you guys have an IRC chat or something I can join up? The chat up in the link looks like it isn't used.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:07:00 AM
do you have aol instant messenger if not ill show you how to get aim express
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:07:09 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on Today at 07:49:53 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on Today at 07:48:06 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on Today at 07:43:31 PM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though.  I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.


nice to meet u 2 cody




i think shes coming onto you cody  




shhhhhh  


Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.



yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so     lol

ehh put a sock in it



 

finally and if im mature to babies looks like im mature to you and jesse


no.......sry..........i did a typo, see when i said babies, i meant to type dirt.......but thats still a stretch    ;D
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:07:51 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 01:05:42 AM
Hey BTW, you guys have an IRC chat or something I can join up? The chat up in the link looks like it isn't used.

yeah cuz almost every one here have aim, or sumthing, so do u have aim?
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:08:03 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:07:09 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on Today at 07:49:53 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on Today at 07:48:06 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on Today at 07:43:31 PM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though.  I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.


nice to meet u 2 cody




i think shes coming onto you cody  




shhhhhh  


Uhh, about that 250 bucks..

AUGH!! Everytime I hit "Post" there's another post up.



yeah right..............mature for the babies............and shut up! uve never heard my voice! and jesse likes it so     lol

ehh put a sock in it



 

finally and if im mature to babies looks like im mature to you and jesse


no.......sry..........i did a typo, see when i said babies, i meant to type dirt.......but thats still a stretch    ;D
yeah right
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 01:10:09 AM
Hmm, well my AIM is machinedogtag and my MSN is machinedog@legend-core.com. Anyway, BBL I'm going riding.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:10:42 AM
ok
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:12:01 AM
well i just imed u im hotshot658(aol)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:15:34 AM
o for real you got a new one  then whos using junk buddy ::) ::) ::) oops lol
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:16:21 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)

yes and i thank you for bothering me so much that i finally bugged my mom enough to get me one!!   :-*
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:16:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:16:21 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)

yes and i thank you for bothering me so much that i finally bugged my mom enough to get me one!!   :-*
:-[
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:18:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:16:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:16:21 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)

yes and i thank you for bothering me so much that i finally bugged my mom enough to get me one!!   :-*
:-[
ouuuuuuu jesse :o ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:20:38 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:18:02 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:16:57 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:16:21 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
ok my aim sn is atvchic921
hmm, wasnt it me that told you to get one??? nahh :-[

mines is poop23 ;)

yes and i thank you for bothering me so much that i finally bugged my mom enough to get me one!!   :-*
:-[
ouuuuuuu jesse :o ;)
lol ;D
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:21:27 AM
i guess well keep ur secret safe HEY EVERYONE GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:22:22 AM
hey what!!!  :D  ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:23:07 AM
you cant hear or see it.....I promis its not about you or.............
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:23:15 AM
huh what secret????
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:23:40 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:23:15 AM
huh what secret????

thats what i wanna kno!    ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:24:45 AM
i thikn jeff is talking to himself ;)
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:25:18 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:24:45 AM
i thikn jeff is talking to himself ;)

isnt he alwayz? who else would listen? lol  :-*  ;)   jp
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:25:52 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:25:18 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:24:45 AM
i thikn jeff is talking to himself ;)

isnt he alwayz? who else would listen? lol  :-*  ;)   jp
his barbies and cereal box :D
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:26:11 AM
huh?
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:26:11 AM
huh?
moo
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:27:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:25:52 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:25:18 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:24:45 AM
i thikn jeff is talking to himself ;)

isnt he alwayz? who else would listen? lol  :-*  ;)   jp
his barbies and cereal box :D
I think you have confused me for your self as an attempt to cover up the fatc you play with barbies.Yes I admit I have drawn on the oatmeal..or should I say Goatmeal box and Ill do it again to.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 01:29:09 AM
LOL, I just got back from my quick ride. IMing pplz now. :D
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:31:14 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:26:11 AM
huh?
moo


quack
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:31:34 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:31:14 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:26:11 AM
huh?
moo


quack
moo?
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:31:49 AM
bark
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 01:37:29 AM
woof!
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:38:10 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:31:34 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:31:14 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:26:11 AM
huh?
moo


quack
moo?

moo and quack, shur, but bark? now woof i can deal with! lol
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:40:15 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:38:10 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:31:34 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:31:14 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:26:11 AM
huh?
moo


quack
moo?

moo and quack, shur, but bark? now woof i can deal with! lol
youre crazy miss.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:42:00 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:40:15 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:38:10 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:31:34 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:31:14 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:26:11 AM
huh?
moo


quack
moo?

moo and quack, shur, but bark? now woof i can deal with! lol
youre crazy miss.


at your service  ;D lol
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:43:14 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:42:00 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:40:15 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:38:10 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:31:34 AM
Quote from: mudmonkey on January 04, 2006, 01:31:14 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 04, 2006, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:26:11 AM
huh?
moo


quack
moo?

moo and quack, shur, but bark? now woof i can deal with! lol
youre crazy miss.


at your service  ;D lol
woo hoo, hey, who got an im from sir newb over their?
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:46:59 AM
im talking to him now
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Southern4x4 on January 04, 2006, 01:57:20 AM
well aim express keeps cutting me ff so i dunno when ill be able to im again.
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: KXKID on January 04, 2006, 01:57:44 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on January 04, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
lol, I wish I could get one of those sweet Hawkeye 4x4s though. :L I'm Cody, nice to meet ya'll.
hey, nice to meet you, my name is cody too
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Dr.Dirt on January 04, 2006, 03:54:43 AM
OMG WTH LOL LMAOROFLLOLERELSELOLARMOLOLARERLOL!!!!!!!!  8) I'm Ryan, I am new to the site also. Nice to meet you.  :'(
Title: Re: Hello!
Post by: Hondarider22 on January 04, 2006, 04:35:21 AM
hey man welcome to the site, im alan