Trail Grooming

Started by NPRVinson, March 22, 2005, 04:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NPRVinson

We were riding ONF last Saturday and came across a guy on a big utility quad that was pulling a box blade / rake grooming trails. Don't know if he was with DOF or what.

Ida_Mann

I would like to meet that guy and help for sure.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NPRVinson

He was working the trails south of S.R.40  around F.R. 597 but he was a one man band, he was just dragging the trails but it seemed to work pretty good. The trails he was on were pretty good to start with though, I don't think it would work on whoops. If I see him again I will stop and talk to him.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com