Lil Stanton's new toy

Started by Im@cracker, December 25, 2005, 06:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im@cracker

My sons new ride. And yes he wears a helmet. He took he's first tumble today so he's ready to go.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Im@cracker

And the others

[attachment deleted by admin]
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Nice, I like the new look of the TRX90.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Miami450R

DAYUM that new style looks nice.
and WHOA thats a lotta 700's, lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

T2

Nice bike for the kid, Your my type of family mostly all Yamaha's

We are heading to the track tom you should tag along.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

Sweet, and now they have electric start.  That will be my sons next bike.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Im@cracker

Quote from: T2 on December 25, 2005, 07:44:59 PM
Nice bike for the kid, Your my type of family mostly all Yamaha's

We are heading to the track tom you should tag along.

Thank you. Is pax trax going to be open tomm? I thought that I read they were closed on Monday's. We definetly want to get out and do some riding tomm, but we need to go to cycle gear when they open up and get my son a different size helmet and other gear.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

T2

I think CycleGear opens at 0900 I need to go there too. Pax Trax opens at 1200 so you should have plenty of time to get some new gear and go to the track let me know. I will PM my phone #
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Im@cracker

Does Pax have an area for my son to ride since he is a beginner?
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

T2

I will find out never been there.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

jocolo

Check the closeout section here www.ridegear.com how old is your son or tall I'm looking for a quad for my daughter she's 12 and rides my wife 400ex is the 90 too small (ergos)? I was thinking on buying a 110cc or 150cc

Im@cracker

Quote from: jocolo on December 25, 2005, 09:38:27 PM
Check the closeout section here www.ridegear.com how old is your son or tall I'm looking for a quad for my daughter she's 12 and rides my wife 400ex is the 90 too small (ergos)? I was thinking on buying a 110cc or 150cc

He will be 9yrs old in 2 weeks and about 4 - 1/2 feet tall. The 90 is good for him at the moment because it is he's 1st ride. If your daughter is already riding a 400ex, I would suggest something bigger than a 90.  Thank you for the link.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

jocolo


Chuck_Norris

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on December 25, 2005, 07:26:09 PM
Nice, I like the new look of the TRX90.
that 250EX is a shrp looking quad now also, where are debating on getting that 250 for my son.

T2slil'sis

Ms.Ass :p

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com