Orlando Sandpit

Started by Crispy, December 19, 2005, 07:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Quote from: sct450 on December 23, 2005, 12:53:49 AM
don't change anything for me my bike is still broke down for about 2 more weeks.

That sucks man :(
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

Ida_Mann

I'll ride by early tomorrow afternoon and check it out, if everything is alright there, I'll be back on Saturday.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Crispy

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 23, 2005, 01:11:21 AM
I'll ride by early tomorrow afternoon and check it out, if everything is alright there, I'll be back on Saturday.

Id@

Nice deal let us know!
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

Crispy

Any word on the pit ida? I got my slip-on on today no jetting done but mannnn does it sound NICE..
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

Honda328i

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 22, 2005, 10:50:11 PM
dude, putting together a quad the night before a ride hardly ever works right,,,,unless your name is Dreth ;-)

Id@

good one, LOL.

Don't think I can ride again until January, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't  :drive.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Crispy

Np i'll be out there with some buddies tommrrow hopefully if I can make it if not next weekend is the plan.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

Crispy

Went out to the pit today gotta say its GREAT :) very fun riding today.

Just a list of some of the quads you can expect to see out there on weekend days,

660 Raptors
YFZ's
Badarse 400ex's :)
Some dirt bikes,

lots of jumps out there today lots of people also taking the jumps :) and a few drag races happend really fun day of riding wish you guys coulda made it out.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

sct450

is the back side open yet?
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Crispy

I'll tell ya..it's not legally but I guess some uh well smart/idiotic guy slit the fence (near the abandoned house) which leads to a trail out there.  Nice mud pit out there (the sports can handle it great for donuts etc ;)) A nice jump out there and some of the steepest hills.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

sct450

the gate use to be open.we stayed back there.there are a few jumps for beginners(like me)that you can learn on.but there are no big jumps out there.and in the mud watch out for the pvc pipes sticking up.last time i was there is was getting pretty rough.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Crispy

Dont think there is any pvc pipes in the mud i was at :o ( to the left of the huge hill in the middle), Gates we're closed have been for a while now sucks :(
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

sct450

that is where it is.i found out the hard way sticks up just high enough to catch you're toes unless you have nerf bars.it's in the back left hand side right before you get to the little hill by the house.

is the sand pit still a little rough?
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Crispy

sand pit has smoothed out but still rough, the washout holes are there (someone needss to bring some sand in to fill those in)  uhmmm not much else :) lots of more jumps though thats for sure. They we're building jumps for quads today when i was there.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

sct450

i can't wait to get my bike running again.like to see the jumps there making out there.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Crispy

Gonna be a great time then just let me know & i'll be sure to head out there with my buddy and his Z. Also cant wait to finish mine :)

HMF Slip-on
Jet Kit
CDI Rev-Box
Twin-Air Filter
Modded Air Box Lid.
And I think im going to get some carburator and bore work done by ATP :)
VroooOoOom! ;p
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

lugnuts

come on sct we all know your back side  stays open...... :P
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Crispy

Finally! A video to show off our area :) http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/9301/atv_20.wmv there ya go guys not to much action but enough to show it off pretty well.  8) Enjoy comments welcome.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

eric

WOW, looks like a great place for some jumping. Appreciate you sharing the vid  :)

sct450

ha ha lugs..............just for you shouldn't tell everyone :wink.gif    ;Dj/k
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

FlyingDog

#69
I went out to the end of McQueen Rd. today and looked around. I was in my Jeep so I didn't go much further than the end of the road. To get to the pit, do you go through the opening in the fence that is to the right?

There's a sign there that says "No Motor Vehicles". It was obvious ATV's have been going through there but I was wondering if the pit is back that way...

I don't plan on taking my Jeep back there...I would be on my ATV.
Rob Kulp

Stock
'06 TRX450ER
'06 TRX250EX
'06 TRX90EX

sct450

no the way to the pit is on the left about 100 yards before the dead end
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Crispy

Was out at the pit today WOW, the most people i've ever seen out there it was pretty fun atleast I know my little 400 can keep up with the raptors now  ;) bring it. More to come tommrrow!
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

FlyingDog

Quote from: Crispy on January 01, 2006, 12:32:15 AM
Was out at the pit today WOW, the most people i've ever seen out there it was pretty fun atleast I know my little 400 can keep up with the raptors now  ;) bring it. More to come tommrrow!

I was out there with my kids today. I was the big guy on the TRX450R with the scared little girl on the TRX90. She was freaking out with all of the people riding so we went across the street and rode up and down the fence line.

I never thought I would have a daughter that would name her ATV "Baby Cakes".

I'm going back tomorrow with just me and my 14 year old son.
Rob Kulp

Stock
'06 TRX450ER
'06 TRX250EX
'06 TRX90EX

Crispy

Hey man let me know when your out there or give me your cell and i'll meet ya up there.
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

FlyingDog

Quote from: Crispy on January 02, 2006, 04:35:37 PM
Hey man let me know when your out there or give me your cell and i'll meet ya up there.

I wish I would have seen your post before we left. We went and had a blast. My brother came up there with his KTM 200. Next weekend or one afternoon this week, we'll be up there with his trials bike.

I'll exchange cell #'s with you and I'll give you shout later this week.
Rob Kulp

Stock
'06 TRX450ER
'06 TRX250EX
'06 TRX90EX