John Natalie Jr rips up SandMountain today...

Started by Ride1Rob, December 18, 2005, 07:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta


blindkaeta

#26
 :-\  Should I just jump on it and show him how its done, nah I don't want to take all his glory!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

o4250


Ride1Rob

Great shots Dorian... I can't believe that bike holds up the way he rides :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

blindkaeta


blindkaeta


blindkaeta


blindkaeta


blindkaeta


blindkaeta


blindkaeta

Natalie on Dave's 450R

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

ATP motor's pull so hard they even make Natalie blurred.  ;D

Nightbreed

Thanks for getting the pictures, I think this could have been one of the best days for ATP.

post some more !  ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

blindkaeta

Is this Mike getting tips from John or is this John getting tips from Mike?

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

The Natalie's and Mike.  For those of you who wanted to see his better half.

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

I will try to post some more tomorrow.  I need some good drugs and some sleep.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper


400EX

hey blindkaeta can i get ya to print me out that pic of us goin on to the back strectch... that would be great to have to show that i was right there near john out of the hole.. i will send ya some money or somethin.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

400EX

anybody get any pics of the first open expert moto?
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Nightbreed

Quote from: blindkaeta on December 18, 2005, 10:17:08 PM
I will try to post some more tomorrow.  I need some good drugs and some sleep.

I KNOW I PUT THOSE FAMILY JEWELS AROUND HERE SOME WHERE !!!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Exmx54

Wish I would have headed up there today, looked like fun!

53yfz450

sweet. ;D

i hope a pro shows up on the group ride. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

jocolo


Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

thanks Dorian for posting the pics! and thanks for letting my wife use your camera all day! and you if they wanted to see Johns better half you could have posted the pic of me talking to her ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com