Jan 21 HAZELHURST

Started by Hoosier Daddy, December 13, 2005, 11:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPA_TRIBAL

I dont get it. Do we not cut as much weight as possible off these bikes to lightin them up so they go faster? So if you got someone thats a 100lbs lighter that is willing to ride your bike, And you know they can ride like a mad man, Then why not? Check out some of the fastest bikes on planetsand or where ever. And 9 out of 10 of them have some 100 to 150lb jockey on them. Its no different than horse racing. Have you ever seen a 200lb jockey on a horse? And they pay a hell of alot more for them horse's than we do for ours...  And I disagree, I have as much fun watching someone else ride my bike as I do myself.  Would our bikes run 4.0's and 3.9's with us on them? With the current setups we are running rite now, No I dont think so. But Mike  Lupo is 235lbs and still went 4.26. Im 200lbs and went 4.28 on mine. So we do ride our bikes. But we put the light weights on them in the outlaw class to get every advantage possible..  That my friends is racing..  And the truth be told, I will have my new bike ready for next month, It will be 130+ hp on a drag chassis that will be picked up from the powder coaters tomorrow. It weighs 235 to240lbs race ready. Im 47 years old and 200lbs. Do you think Im riding it?  Hell no!!!!  Why would I?  Just some food for thought!!

tribal banshee

I'm gonna be riding it!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE    Frankie don't be too hard on Chillin he really doesn't know anything about how fast our bikes are now. We'd be at the finish line by the time he got started. The only thing good about riding the 450 is if his brakes went out he wouldn't have to worry he would be able to jump the road and keep going! LOL
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Hoosier Daddy

Well heres my point... how can you guys say "The Florida bikes did this, the Florida bikes did that, The Florida bikes represented"  when there is a GA rider on it..? it will NEVER be a FL shut out with GA riders on them.. (sorry GA guys).All that means they are better riders and we have the money to build them.
     Everyone one wants to have a GA/FL friendly rivalry, but how can you do that when they rides yalls bikes..? I hear what your are saying about horse racing and auto racing. Those are professional sports making $300,000+ per event...not a bunch of fellas having a good time going home always in the hole after fuel expenses, parts, ETC. Just my thoughts...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chillinthemost

Quote from: tribal banshee on January 22, 2006, 05:48:32 PM
I'm gonna be riding it!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE    Frankie don't be too hard on Chillin he really doesn't know anything about how fast our bikes are now. We'd be at the finish line by the time he got started. The only thing good about riding the 450 is if his brakes went out he wouldn't have to worry he would be able to jump the road and keep going! LOL
Sorry boys but I ran my first hare scramble last weekend and THAT my boys is a test of man and machine. Drag racing WAS fun but when it becomes a $$$$competition it doesnt interest me. I'll go climb the walls with Corne and hit the XS races. Congrats on your times they are hauling azz.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

We really had a great time last night.
Travis , Thanks for the FOOD, it was awsome as always, and good luck with your buddy healing fast !!!
Lupo,  hats off to your bike it was hauling AZZ !!!
  Tony, the bet was the owner of the bikes racing each other for a big juicy steak.  Not putting your SKINNY butt on it as a jockey. But you did a HELL of a job at it though, I dont think Matt stone has ever sweated like he did last night !!
Daniel, you my friend can ride the Hell out of a bike as well ;)
Chris, I tend to agree with ya !!, but look at their point, we are all to FAT to get the #`s the skinny boys can get. But I will be riding mine ;D. Yours just has some tuning issues as well as I do, Heck everyone does, Just look out when you get it figured out, its gonna FLY.
Shawn, now if you got on that noen glow stick, you would have something to keep the front end down, Still looked GOOD though !

Now we ( ocala crew) know what we need to do to get the bikes there, and we will be there too !!!
The best part of it all , Is that everyone came together and was civil to each other !!!! :Clap.gif That was worth the trip by itself.
we would like to go to waresboro to check it. let us know when.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BadCompany350

Well I had a good time racing and jammin to hank jr. .  First I would like to thank cut for letting me ride his  bike and im sorry i couldnt get you some money to take home.  Congrats to Tony and the tribals for the awesome times, and to Matt for still representing with a GA bike AND rider.  I had a few troubles at the tree at the start of the night, but still managed to cut a perfect tree and several .4 lights for the rest of the night. Too bad I still couldnt git r done.  Hope to see you guys in waresboro, or hazelhurst if not there.
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

Hoosier Daddy

HEy! where was chuck norris??!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: WareRacing07 on January 22, 2006, 06:31:29 PM
Well heres my point... how can you guys say "The Florida bikes did this, the Florida bikes did that, The Florida bikes represented"  when there is a GA rider on it..? it will NEVER be a FL shut out with GA riders on them.. (sorry GA guys).All that means they are better riders and we have the money to build them.
     Everyone one wants to have a GA/FL friendly rivalry, but how can you do that when they rides yalls bikes..? I hear what your are saying about horse racing and auto racing. Those are professional sports making $300,000+ per event...not a bunch of fellas having a good time going home always in the hole after fuel expenses, parts, ETC. Just my thoughts...
Did Dennis Packard ride his record setting banshee last year at planetsand? Did Buddy Deville ride his Triple? Does Dan Hull ride his record setter's? I dont think so..  I dont want to ride a bike that fast. But it doesn't mean I dont enjoy owning it and working to make it faster.. There will be 2 riders on it next month, Me and Banshee Boy!! See Ya fella's

Chillinthemost

Come on Papa. That just tells me that Dennis P. Packard, Buddy P. Deville, and Dan P. Hull all have the same middle name and it rymes with wussy GIT IT RAG
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Hoosier Daddy

#384
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on January 22, 2006, 07:49:19 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on January 22, 2006, 06:31:29 PM
Well heres my point... how can you guys say "The Florida bikes did this, the Florida bikes did that, The Florida bikes represented"  when there is a GA rider on it..? it will NEVER be a FL shut out with GA riders on them.. (sorry GA guys).All that means they are better riders and we have the money to build them.
     Everyone one wants to have a GA/FL friendly rivalry, but how can you do that when they rides yalls bikes..? I hear what your are saying about horse racing and auto racing. Those are professional sports making $300,000+ per event...not a bunch of fellas having a good time going home always in the hole after fuel expenses, parts, ETC. Just my thoughts...
Did Dennis Packard ride his record setting banshee last year at planetsand? Did Buddy Deville ride his Triple? Does Dan Hull ride his record setter's? I dont think so..  I dont want to ride a bike that fast. But it doesn't mean I dont enjoy owning it and working to make it faster.. There will be 2 riders on it next month, Me and Banshee Boy!! See Ya fella's



dont get mad Frank... thats not what Im tring to do here..
but heres something to think about... do they know your name like we know thiers?    your making my professional comment more valid... are you a Dan Hull, a Dennis Packard?.. NO... PLUS Planetsands pay out $$$$$$$$$$$$  Hazelhurst payout  $... if you won 300.00 in GA How much have you really won? I think i would still be -100.00..and i wouldnt have to split the winings with a rider. plus Dennis and Dan have parts to sell... they need someone who can ride to sell there products...We dont.... do what you want.. But just dont call it a FL shutout when there are Ga riders on the bike that did it.. put FL riders on there then..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: WareRacing07 on January 22, 2006, 07:40:11 PM
HEy! where was chuck norris??!
Chuck had to work at the last minute, I tried to 2way Smoke to let him know I wasnt going as a result. none the less we ended up going to the Dirt Farm Sunday afternoon and had a good time, so it wasnt  a non riding weekend.
We'll see what next month Brings.

cutngrs

first off  i my self ride my bike as good as any skinny boy if not better but it sure is nice too see how fast they will go with a skinny boy on it   thank you smoke and danny boy    great job lupo on getting the setup right the first time out  i  had a great time  see you all real soon
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Here is a pic that my wife took of the a_ _ crack racing team. Most of the pics are too dark, Sorry guy`s :(

[attachment deleted by admin]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal banshee

ok then I guess I take the overall for 1 of the 2 fastest times at the track which both were tribals bikes and then I get the overall fastest time with me riding my own bike a FL boy on a FL bike right or wrong? Everybody was there to witness it. Chris if you wouldn't try to sneak around and try stuff you know nothing about and just come out and race you probably would do  alot better, but you try to run nitro or nos or whatever else and not know what your doing with it your going to go home dissapointed every time. You've got a bike with tons of potencial get back to the basics and then when you get it perfect and it won't run any faster then try other things to get an edge but your trying to put the cart before the horse. just my 2 cents
P.S. I will always ride my own bike not saying someone else won't too but I will always be on it also and if we happen to race each other may the best man win ;)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

HONDALILMAN

To much drama and no good old racing like there use to be.  :(

PAPA_TRIBAL

Chris, I not mad Bro. Never was , I was just replying to Matt.  I didn't mean it to sound the wrong way when replying to Matt either. Im just not comfortable riding these things the way I use to be. at salts we were making 50,60 maybe 70hp. Now were making 100, 105, 110 and maybe even a 130hp. It's a different ball game now.  I dont trust my abilities to ride these things hard. But it doesn't mean I dont want to own one. Just wanted to clear that up Bro! No hard feelings here, With anyone!!! Talk to ya later..

YAMAHONDAMAN

Sounds like yall had a GREAT Time !!!  i called like 4 people and left some Corny Messages !!!              SEE YA'S .............   8)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

catman

great job fla guys, ya represented well!!!  :Clap.gif maybe our outlaw will make it this week?? would like to race with u guys! :P thanks cut for the motor parts. think we done ok?????? 4.54 with a 170 lb rider, 4.63 with a 230 lb (myself)!! :o hope to see everyone at waresboro, 1st weekend of feb! again good job! :Clap.gif :bow.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

Hoosier Daddy

#393
Quote from: tribal banshee on January 22, 2006, 10:17:53 PM
. Chris if you wouldn't try to sneak around and try stuff you know nothing about and just come out and race you probably would do  alot better, but you try to run nitro or nos or whatever else and not know what your doing with it your going to go home dissapointed every time. You've got a bike with tons of potencial get back to the basics and then when you get it perfect and it won't run any faster then try other things to get an edge but your trying to put the cart before the horse. just my 2 cents


  Frank and Shawn would be doing the team a favor by cutting you loose, you make them look bad with that mouth of yours.. your a nice guy in person but it seems just as I leave you talking smack again...now, i dont have 3-4 "team mates" to lean on and put our heads together. If you dont try and fail then how do you move forward? You do nothing but follow what everyone else does... at least i try new things.. We have all tried things that didnt work so well. Im just nice enough to let you guys know so that IF it works you guys call follow suit.. Ill keep my knowledge to myself from now on..

    Here are the facts.. I yes me had the first cub on meth with out of frames, once everyone saw what my bike was doing. everyone else had out of frames and meth. thats a fact, otherwise i wouldnt have said it. Dont you remember when I handed you your ass @ salts? Remember your "chris and troy have the slowest bike" comment? And that was with a flat track motor! :P What if I ran a 3.77? all you tribals would be at the shop buying Nitro..  We know someone who runs 50% nitro and wins the outlaw class on a true 350!!!  And for the record my poor performance was due to a coil going bad, not the motor. So know the facts!  You have no idea how things transpired, you dont know what im putting ahead of what.. and for you to think so is just plain arrogant!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

Catman, Didnt mean to leave you out of it , Just alot going right now.
You all had a stock bike running pretty dang good for the heavy riders you had on it !!!!
Get the big one back together, we want you out there too !! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

 Now, Now , Chris, We ( Ocala crew) was doing everything we could to help with what we could !!, maybe others did too , I don`t know.
We ( Troy and I ) listen to what you are saying you have tried, and it is appreciated, so we dont make or spend it on something proven not to work. I personally think you just have alot of "Butterflies" right now, But from what I saw your bike has a ton of power, it just needs to be put to the ground better, and maybe some tuning . But its gonna "Fly" when you get it figured out. Also with the "big" riders its gonna be hard to " spank" the " slim" guys!
Keep working on it as we all are, Give us a call and we can all work together, You  do know that we are all part of the same team, ( team Fl. ) that is!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

#396
I hear ya Don! 99% of the FL team are good people. Otherwise i wouldnt have had many of you guys at my house.. but there is that 1% that can make the 100% look bad.. as they say "One bad apple......" 

  And yes i have some butterflies still.... i went head over heals at 40mph.. that would shake anyone up..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Well NONE of the videos came out nice.. to freakin dark out there! I had some good shots of lupo, smoke, & cut but there are so dark it fades to black.... maybe if we raced in Ocala.. hint... hint... I could get some nice videos to share...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tribal banshee

Chris your such a damn baby, you know we all said at the track that there was no reason to get on here and slam each other cause we all ran good, but when some one says something that you don't like you go off the deep end with it! I've seen you do it here and on planet sand. I was in no way slaming you just stating the facts as I and everyone else said the same thing at the track just maybe not directly to you but now I did cause you get on here talking about you not having any team mates to help you and all that other bs. We all help each other at the track who gave you air, who told you that anything you needed just come over to the trailer I basically had a hole shop full of tools in there for all to use if needed. I personally couldn't help dyno & Troy with theirs because I know nothing about lectron carbs but Tony did and Both the bikes ran a hell of a lot better after words. Dyno your exactly right up there we are all part of the same team and we help each other.
  All I'm saying Chris,is you have a hole new setup, just run it normal and get it right then go to other things but you try to do everything at once and then too many things go wrong and you don't know where to start to correct the problems. like I said before your bike has tons of potencial you just need to get the bugs out of it. Hell most of it was you were nervous, every time your front end came up you let out, which is very understandable concidering what happened to you, a lot of people wouldn't even get back on so don't worry about it and get it going and race. See ya
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

i will keep my mouth shut for the next mouth....and yes we talk alot of smack on here, but we were all helping each other out at the track...it was a combined florida effort...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com