Main Menu

BITHLO

Started by TRAYWICK, December 12, 2005, 09:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOW IS THE RACING/TRACK AT BITHLO

POOR
0 (0%)
FAIR
0 (0%)
AVERAGE
2 (25%)
GOOD
5 (62.5%)
SWEEEET!
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

TRAYWICK

WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW THATS ALL,THINKING OF GOING
raptor660

01ZX12R

It has been a great track. I have been going on Tuesday nights. Come on out and join us. What are you riding now since you sold the raptor?
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Pat

Its been several years since I was out there on my KX250. What is the riding like now for quads? I remember there were some tough jumps to just roll over back then.
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

01ZX12R

The track is one of the most quad freindly I have rode on. They change the track it seems like every few weeks but nothin that is not due able.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132