Tire and Rim questions

Started by flmedic911, December 12, 2005, 05:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flmedic911

Hello.  New to the sport quad...had only utility before.  Want bigger tires on the quad.  It currently has:

Front:  19x7-8

Rear:   18x9.5-8

What is a good all around tire..and how big can I go  without changing rims.


Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!


FLMEDIC911 ::)

shortcut

What quad are you putting these on ? You can usually get a 22in. dia. tire on a sport.
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

flmedic911

#2
putting them on a 200 cc jet moto...yamaha and Honda knock off.  I know..dont laugh..it really is a cool quad.  I just found out, the same company that makes Yamaha makes this quad also...Yamahaand Honda OEM parts will bolt right on to this quad.  My question now is what a good all around tire?  This is a great, inexpensive quad for my wife to start and learn on.

FLMEDIC911 ;D ;D ;D