Camping @ the Scrub on New Years Eve so lets have some fun and ride.

Started by T2, December 12, 2005, 12:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Whos IN? just seeing if anyone might be intrested in camping at the Scrub on New Years Eve, I spoke with Dreth I believe hes in, if we can get a group of people to go we might just make it a definite plan. SOO lets try to get this to be a big turnout and have fun riding and bringing in the new year.

Fun for all ages quads, camping, grilling, woman, more woman, and Drinking what ever you want and you dont have to drive after drinking, just go right back in your tent or camper which ever you have.

Hope to make this a definite plan ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

man  that  sounds  great!  i would  join  you guys  but  ill  be  in connecticut for the  holidays. :'(
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

qt314nfla

I'll be at the 18+ Adult Pajama Party at l-cross that weekend.  Ask Dreth about the first one, he was there.  It'd be nice if some of y'all sport riders came out w/ us.  Going to be entertaining to say the least.

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2slil'sis

I am in!  I don't think I could ask for more. Quads, guys and some Captin!!!    ;)   LOL
Ms.Ass :p

dreth

IM IN! LETS DO IT!! i dont have any camping gear.................................................................................................................................................YET ;) i will most likely have my son, wife, boots, and myself ;)

T2

Quote from: T2slil'sis on December 12, 2005, 02:34:16 AM
I am in!  I don't think I could ask for more. Quads, guys and some Captin!!!    ;)   LOL

I dont know what you are talking about guys for you will be camping with me, your off limits. :P
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: T2 on December 12, 2005, 02:59:47 AM
Quote from: T2slil'sis on December 12, 2005, 02:34:16 AM
I am in!  I don't think I could ask for more. Quads, guys and some Captin!!!    ;)   LOL

I dont know what you are talking about guys for you will be camping with me, your off limits. :P


you better back up off girl ;) shes mine 8)

gearhead400

i already have plans  :(  and its with the girlfriend so i cant back out or i'll be "punished" if ya know what i mean. Definitly sounds like more fun then what im doing  :-\  oh well you all have fun.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

redneck_girl

#9
Quote
I'll be at the 18+ Adult Pajama Party at l-cross that weekend. 


sorry but it's not a pajama party the theme is redneck games and it is  adult only 18 & up.

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dreth

while i can appreciate the nakedness of the L-Cross event it just doesnt offer enough actual riding for me. its just mud, mud, beer, mud, boobs, mud, beer, mud! replace the mud, beer and boobs with the word riding and im there ;)

T2slil'sis

Quote from: QT314Nfla on December 12, 2005, 05:54:19 PM
Oh bite me w/ the details.  Just because I made a mistake on what they were calling it you gotta call me out?  Either way we all know what will be going on out there. 

T2's lil sis....you are welcome to join us at the l-cross event.  There will be plenty of guys at our event.  Your brother knows who I am.  So he can yell at me for getting you in trouble.
I don't think he will be yelling at you because he knows I can get in trouble all by myself.  Its sad.   :(    lol   :P
Ms.Ass :p

T2slil'sis

Quote from: dreth on December 12, 2005, 12:29:05 PM
Quote from: T2 on December 12, 2005, 02:59:47 AM
Quote from: T2slil'sis on December 12, 2005, 02:34:16 AM
I am in!  I don't think I could ask for more. Quads, guys and some Captin!!!    ;)   LOL

I dont know what you are talking about guys for you will be camping with me, your off limits. :P


you better back up off girl ;) shes mine 8)

You are to cute!   :-*   Does this mean I can't get some what outta control?  I can't show any piercings.   :D     ;)   Just kidding      8)
Ms.Ass :p

Hollywood

I'm in as long as I can do Fireworks somewhere. Bought a bunch of goods ones while I was in Alabama earlier in the year.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ride1Rob

#15
I talked to Dreth about a week ago and we were discussing a ride for that w/e. If I have my bike back by then I'll be there but will have to cut out afterwards. Will also be bringing a couple w/ me.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2slil'sis

Quote from: Hollywood on December 13, 2005, 02:13:46 AM
I'm in as long as I can do Fireworks somewhere. Bought a bunch of goods ones while I was in Alabama earlier in the year.

Its New Year's Eve, you have to set off some fireworks.   8)
Ms.Ass :p

dreth

Quote from: redneck_girl on December 13, 2005, 10:28:02 AM
Look no need to be  a bi**h qt I was just letting everyone know this events is going to a little difference.
But if you would have read you would know that.

and yall are both gonna be out at l cross! i sense a cat fight.....................that would be a muddy cat fight ;) now now ladies, theres enough of me to go around :-*

Agent

I personally don't want to pay 30 bucks to sit around some mud when I could not pay anything, AND GO TO BIG SCRUB FOR NEW YEARS!!! I"M IN!!!!!!!!!!! WHOS DOIN IT?!?!?!?!?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

mudmaster

Hello everyone
Well i see that Qt and reneck_girl seem to have a little tension going on...
And I would like to say that redneck_girl is right ! There is a differance in venue for the new years party. The theme is "redneck games" There will be prizes and all kinds of fun!

Hey Hollywood... Bring your fireworks!! Just remember be safe with them.
See Ya'll there
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Agent

if it happens, I'm rollin to big scrub!!!! woooooooooooo!!!!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

T2slil'sis

Quote from: Agent on December 13, 2005, 11:26:05 PM
if it happens, I'm rollin to big scrub!!!! woooooooooooo!!!!
The more the merrier!  Your the man!   8)
Ms.Ass :p

Agent

I already told my friends, it should be me, girlfriend, and a few other people.. Whats the head count at now? I'm going to cut up a bunch of 2x4's for a bon fire, and then when we get there we can add to it with brush we find laying around...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

VForcedave

It sounds like fun. I will check on the old bag (not the wife) (sleeping bag) and tent and see if its still functional. I have not met many people on this site but if its a riding kind of weekend, I will see you folks there.     
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com