Hatfield McCoy for Christmas

Started by big-daddy, December 01, 2005, 12:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

We just made reservations for Twin Hollow camp grounds for the long weekend. We are leaving early Thursday morning on the 22 and driving back Monday the 26. Anyone interested in going is welcome. They have cabins that sleep 4 available at $ 99 dollars a night.The # for Twin Hollow is 304-664-8864. The pass for riding 3-5 days is $ 38
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

renmus

IJ has always wanted to try Hatfield McCoy.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Prairie Master

I would love to go up there but .... You can't ride doubles and I don't want to leave my six year old behind.
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

trailhouseowner

If I can assist you with anything from answering questions about the trails to assisting you in lodging, don't hesitate to contact me.
trailhouseowner
Hatfield McCoy Trails

Browning Fork Trailhouse
www.browningforktrailhouse.com

lbucha8150@aol.com


God bless America and all our troops!!

1Scorpion

We rode there in June this year. This best riding anywhere. We also stayed at Twinhollow it was great!! Enjoy the ride the local people were very freindly and don't have any attitudes about ATVs.

dreth

you need to know that it will be COLD AND WET!!!!!

klutchbuster400


Bigscrb15

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on December 04, 2005, 08:39:16 PM
is this place out of state??? :N

Yeah, its in Virginia. You can drive your quad down the road to the gas station to fill up and stop at the store to get some food. Just drive straight outta your cabin or whatever to the trails down the highway.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

klutchbuster400

hey ricky, i talked to my dad, if you guys are doing the same thing next year, we MAY be going.

qt314nfla

I wish I could go.  I've been wanting to ride this place since I saw the pics of ppl riding in the town.  Unfortunately, I had to get a truck sooner than I would have liked.  So the funds won't be available this year.  Have fun for me.

trailhouseowner

klutchbuster350,

The Hatfield McCoy Trail is in southern WV.  The surrounding towns are very good to ATV and dirt bike riders.  You are allowed to ride on the roads in the towns.  It is an experience if you have never did it.

The reason that the town's don't have an attitude about the ATVs and dirtbikes is that most people around here are raised on them from a very young age.  It is a way of life in this area.
trailhouseowner
Hatfield McCoy Trails

Browning Fork Trailhouse
www.browningforktrailhouse.com

lbucha8150@aol.com


God bless America and all our troops!!

klutchbuster400

thanks for the info, i might have convinced my dad to try it in a year or two ;) .

bbf

how cold is it there that time of year

dreth


Thrasher

damn wish i could go, I loved it up there, i'd go again if my quad was working...i'd be quite cold up there this time of year.

i stayed at the do drop inn, was quite nice.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

qt314nfla

Ok who the heck is this Thrasher guy....He just comes in from no where like we all know who he is.  Just messing with you Doug.  You have been greatly missed since your quad has been down.  Please get it fixed and come play with us!

bbf

it would be good if you can play again