Advertising on TV

Started by kawGIRL, November 30, 2005, 11:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of
Tampax and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"

"Eight", the boy replied.

The man continued, "Do you know how these are used?"

The boy replied,
"Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my little
brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these, you'd
be able to swim and ride a bike. "

"He can't do either one. " :R
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Roostin300ex

1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

gery350

the things kids say.............

funny.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

The hyrbid kid

07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

americanhighlander

#6
Did you saw the new  mountain dew  Md drink.  :drink.gif

It was with nightscope green color and showing all  wild animals singing
(All night long).It was on g4tv the other day on a afternoon.

It was funny as crap.lol 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

themensh

probably funnier if I saw it on TV (or if I was four and couldn't ride a bike?)

  bump...none-the-less

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Southern4x4 on December 02, 2005, 05:23:39 PM
Quote from: Trailboss3252x4 on November 30, 2005, 09:36:33 PM
i dont get it
same here i dont get it

When you guys get older you will understand. All I can say is "leakage and super-absorbant.".. ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com