What is the best ATV magazine?

Started by jandccnfl, March 30, 2005, 03:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jandccnfl

OK now, I have looked through all the current atv magazines and am now looking for the best atv reading material.  I tend to lean towards sport atv's, so I got a subscription to Atvsport mag, but I want to know what you guys in the know think.

Have Fun!
     JIm

felix_z-4


o4250

#2
Yamawheels, Opps I have A speech problem I mean dirtwheels ::)

bbf


Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

PredaGator

Gotta be DirtWheels [smiley=Clap.gif]
2005 Polaris Predator

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

T2

I read DW, I havn't read any other maz, so I realy don't know the difference between them.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth


YFZ450AndyH


Chuck_Norris

I anm also subscribed to Dirtwheels, keep in mind that the main stay media that we enjoy in the magazines are support by sponsors which inturn advertise in their publications, so to get a fair and balanced judgement of components and vehicle application you come HERE to ATVFLORIDA.COM  ;D

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

DIRTWHEELS have a stack in the cr@per I mean the  office. ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Harley_Honey

Dirt Wheels.  The best thing is that I am the first one home so I get to read it first before Chuck gets home

kawGIRL

Dirt Wheels  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Honda328i

Dirt Wheels.  Do we see a pattern here?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Redridertrx450r

#16
Dirtwheels  :)
Go Big Or Go Home

F R E E S T Y L E =  MY  ANTIDRUG

ONCE YOU GO METAL RAMP YOU NEVER GO BACK TO DIRT  (sometimes)

QUADSONLYREVOLUTION.COM

Qdawg76

QuoteDIRTWHEELS have a stack in the cr@per I mean the  office. ;)
ditto here also
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com