Cheapest Dealer for Yamaha.

Started by Bigscrb15, November 27, 2005, 08:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

I am looking for the cheapest dealer that sells Yamaha ATVs. I am willing to travel to AL, GA, MS, TN, SC, NC, and other states around them. Thanks!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FOREMANRON

GO GET A CYCLE TRADER YOU WILL FIND GOOD DEALS. BUT IF THE TAX RATE IS CHEAPER WHERE YOU BUY PAY IT THERE. I HEARD SOMEBODY BOUGHT ONE OUT OF STATE AND DID NOT PAY TAX AND GOT A BILL FROM FLORIDA ABOUT A YAER LATER.
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

americanhighlander

#2
Here's some atv sites you can buy atvs at.

covers all over USA- You can make your  own account
and make your own price and model atv and you can save
it in your search account.And you can saved atvs you like from people's
atvs you got for sale and you can check  it anytime and anywhere on your own account.Sign is free place no photo ad is free.It costs to put a photo atv  on there.
http://www.atvtraderonline.com/

covers n ga and all over FL
http://ocala4sale.com/



This one is in n ga

http://www.ngatv.com/

covers Ga areas
http://www.rideatvs.com/



thanks,
amhighlander 8)

Ps:I hope do enjoy theses web sites i gave to you.  :)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

cam0514

http://www.camdenmotorsports.com/ This is where me and my friends purchased our last 9 quads ,, I live in jacksonville,fl and go just across the border inGa. to save .No sells tax unless using an in state bank to finance and only a 250 prep fee   they also give top dollar on trades ...check them out. Tell them Elvie Maynard(bubba) sent you

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jesus is coming soon!Are you Ready?
'06 Grizzly 660
26" itp mudlites tires
Type 5 itp wheels
2.5 warn winch

vspec1

#4
I usually go here:  http://www.yamahadiscountprices.com/   lake Hill Motors
It's in Mississippi, about a 11hr drive from orlando. No freight, no set-up or any BS fees. The price you see is the price you pay.

For Honda go to : http://www.southernhonda.com/
For polaris go to: http://www.polarisofchattanooga.com/

They are both in Tenn. about 9 1/2 hrs from Orlando
2006 Brute Force 750
2005 YFZ 450
2006 Honda Rincon
2006 Honda TRX 90
2005 Predator 50
2006 KTM 525 exc

vspec1

If anyone knows of a cheap place for Suzuki or kawasaki, please post
2006 Brute Force 750
2005 YFZ 450
2006 Honda Rincon
2006 Honda TRX 90
2005 Predator 50
2006 KTM 525 exc

Bigscrb15

For Suzuki goto ARS Powersports. They are awesome!  www.arspowersports.com
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 07, 2005, 09:31:08 AM
For Suzuki goto ARS Powersports. They are awesome!  www.arspowersports.com


THEY $UCK!! >:( :cursing.gif :gh :F :gr
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

NPRVinson

Quote from: vspec1 on December 06, 2005, 11:28:31 PM
If anyone knows of a cheap place for Suzuki or kawasaki, please post

Nature Coast Motorsports in Crystal River for Suzuki. They are on SR 44 a couple mile east of US 19.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: kawGIRL on December 07, 2005, 10:43:36 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 07, 2005, 09:31:08 AM
For Suzuki goto ARS Powersports. They are awesome!  www.arspowersports.com


THEY $UCK!! >:( :cursing.gif :gh :F :gr

care to elaborate? I am about to finalize a purchase with them and would like to hear why you say that before I buy it.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

Quote from: kawGIRL on December 07, 2005, 10:43:36 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 07, 2005, 09:31:08 AM
For Suzuki goto ARS Powersports. They are awesome!  www.arspowersports.com


THEY $UCK!! >:( :cursing.gif :gh :F :gr

She change her mind on them after they promise her a ext wty on there king quad. 4 quad and no problem with them ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 07, 2005, 11:22:25 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on December 07, 2005, 10:43:36 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 07, 2005, 09:31:08 AM
For Suzuki goto ARS Powersports. They are awesome!  www.arspowersports.com


THEY $UCK!! >:( :cursing.gif :gh :F :gr

care to elaborate? I am about to finalize a purchase with them and would like to hear why you say that before I buy it.

You got mail ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

Quote from: big-daddy on December 07, 2005, 12:58:20 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on December 07, 2005, 10:43:36 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 07, 2005, 09:31:08 AM
For Suzuki goto ARS Powersports. They are awesome!  www.arspowersports.com


THEY $UCK!! >:( :cursing.gif :gh :F :gr

She change her mind on them after they promise her a ext wty on there king quad. 4 quad and no problem with them ;)

NOT... >:( It was a little more involved that that.  Just don't believe everything they say...They LIE  :F
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

I've heard Kawgirls story and they were royally screwed. The owner did not stand behind a lie that the salesman told them in order to get the sale. They had a problem with their quad and the owner called Kawgirl and Shorcut the liar and wouldn't fix there problem under warranty. Thats it in a nutshell.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Thanks for the heads up kawgirl, I can't find a better deal anywhere and no one will match their price. I will proceed with caution though. I will make sure I get EVERYTHING in writing and signed by Steve and the saleslady Im dealing with, Amber(his daughter.)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

Did you try Nature Coast in NPR? When I was looking for a Ute they were within $100 of ARS and I've heard nothing but good about them.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Brians06grizz

GHC Motorsports in Lake Placid gave me a good deal on a Grizzly 80 $2500 compared to $3200 anywhere around Mantee county.
2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

kawGIRL

What bothered me most about what happened to us with ARS was the comments made by Steve, the owner. He said that anybody that frequented the internet was an "idiot" and that he "loathed atv's" in general and they were nothing more than a means for him to gain great wealth. As far as our complaint he could " care less " if we ever did business with His store again as he is the #1 suzuki dealer in the state.

I must have heard that statement ten times, the fact is we specifically asked for the updated model of King quad, we were told it was this model, and I made the fatal mistake of taking the salesmens word, once on the phone and once just before I signed the check. That was my stupidity, what happened after that unbelievable. Iwas told to  "get over it " it's a toy, if it meant that much to me maybe we should find some other way to spend our time and money. I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME OF MY MONEY IT EITHER OF THAT MANS STORES. Chances are you won't find a cheaper deal on a suzuki, But then you won't find a store owner that cares less either.

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Eruption

Quote from: kawGIRL on December 07, 2005, 10:46:16 PM
What bothered me most about what happened to us with ARS was the comments made by Steve, the owner. He said that anybody that frequented the internet was an "idiot" and that he "loathed atv's" in general and they were nothing more than a means for him to gain great wealth. As far as our complaint he could " care less " if we ever did business with His store again as he is the #1 suzuki dealer in the state.

I must have heard that statement ten times, the fact is we specifically asked for the updated model of King quad, we were told it was this model, and I made the fatal mistake of taking the salesmens word, once on the phone and once just before I signed the check. That was my stupidity, what happened after that unbelievable. Iwas told to  "get over it " it's a toy, if it meant that much to me maybe we should find some other way to spend our time and money. I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME OF MY MONEY IT EITHER OF THAT MANS STORES. Chances are you won't find a cheaper deal on a suzuki, But then you won't find a store owner that cares less either.

Jeff

WOW..........If they continue to treat customers like that they won't be #1 for long!

jimmyz250

I on the other had liked my experience with Ars. They had the best deal on my suzuki  z 250 and all sales quotes/promises were kept. Unlike the Ass Clowns at Florida Motosports in Naples, who said that they would match any deal. Until I sat down with 2 sales men and called ARS, The sales manager/ owner  at Florida Motosports declined the deal after the sales personell said they would match it!!!!! :o

Exmx54

ARS has by far the best prices, but Motorsports of Delray will match any price you can prove.

raptor426

Its not a matter of whos the cheapest, its a matter of how good you are at talking to the salesperson and getting the price lower.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com