Comments on the Videos

Started by Dr.Dirt, November 27, 2005, 03:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Dirt

I think that you guys should add a feature so we can comment on the videos in the Video section, that way we can thank the creator, talk about the video, ect..

o4250


klutchbuster400


Dr.Dirt


mrbones

Good idea. It's on my ToDo list for the month. Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

This is done.

http://atvflorida.com/dl_engine/index.php?subcat=1

I added a complete database driven comment and rating system with screen shots of the videos. Go check it out. You don't have to register to rate videos unless you want to. You can do so as a guest. I wanted it to be integrated into the forum, but that wasn't possible. Overall I'm pleased with it. Take a look.

-mrbones
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

eric

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on December 08, 2005, 08:50:04 PM
This is done.

http://atvflorida.com/dl_engine/index.php?subcat=1

I added a complete database driven comment and rating system with screen shots of the videos. Go check it out. You don't have to register to rate videos unless you want to. You can do so as a guest. I wanted it to be integrated into the forum, but that wasn't possible. Overall I'm pleased with it. Take a look.

-mrbones


I think it's great! Thanks Mr. B  ;)

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on December 08, 2005, 08:50:04 PM
This is done.

http://atvflorida.com/dl_engine/index.php?subcat=1

I added a complete database driven comment and rating system with screen shots of the videos. Go check it out. You don't have to register to rate videos unless you want to. You can do so as a guest. I wanted it to be integrated into the forum, but that wasn't possible. Overall I'm pleased with it. Take a look.

-mrbones
It looks nice man! Thanks!  :ThumbsUp.gif