Scrub on Sunday

Started by LE450-RACER#77, November 26, 2005, 07:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

There are a few of riding out of scrub around 9:30 if your interested.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

T2

I was going to be there, but since you are going I'm not I dont like you. :P
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: T2Raptor on November 26, 2005, 08:24:36 PM
I was going to be there, but since you are going I'm not I dont like you. :P

I most likely will be there, and bringing a friend who has not ridden before,,,so I'll be staying around the parking area since I've got just one quad for now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LE450-RACER#77

Quote from: T2Raptor on November 26, 2005, 08:24:36 PM
I was going to be there, but since you are going I'm not I dont like you. :P


SO stay home then you big baby.   :'( :'( :'( :'(
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

themensh

How did it go IDA? Got another ATV convert?????

Sign'em up...point them towards the 'classified section'.   

  Hope you had fun all the same.

                  Chuck'roast