madami

Started by CAOSPOP, April 02, 2005, 07:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

anyone heard of a madami trex atv 50 cc. opinions please.

stump66

Looks like a kasae or kazuma. I got my youngest a yamoto 70 for xmas its a great bike. You just gotta go over it and lock tight everything but as far as the motor and drivetrain its great. I'm sure madami is made by one of them or eton. Sorry couldn't be more help
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

CAOSPOP

Thank you very much. I found this one for 200.00 its a 50 cc. I ordered the fairings and and some other cosmetic stuff. It has an elec. start . It also has a kill string that will cut off the motor and it also has a remote kill switch. The thing has no suspention on it. I think it would be a good starter bike for my little girl then I can get her into something else bigger in a year or so.

CAOSPOP


CAOSPOP

I think it a strong lil ATV it is running a lil rich maybe if i lean it out i can get more rpm's out of it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com