How many CC's are in a HP?

Started by 2006YFZ450, October 25, 2005, 12:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

I was wondering what is the CC to HP Ratio.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

trx#9

there is none. my 450r has more hp than your 700, It all depends on the motor design not cc.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

2006YFZ450

I know there isn't an answer.  I was hoping their was a conversion but there isn't it depends on the engine and what it runs on.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chillinthemost

It doesn't work that way. Think about this, your Lightning vs. a regular f150. Same cu. in. (or cc) but not same horsepower.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

jwscroll

Would cc convert into cubic inches? What does cc stand for?
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Chillinthemost

cubic centimeters, the metric way to measure displacement. There is a conversion formula but I dont know it off hand.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 25, 2005, 12:03:47 AM
I was wondering what is the CC to HP Ratio.

somebody, anybody, please tell me this kid just didn't ask this question.....what ever happened to webster dictionary?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on October 25, 2005, 05:14:09 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 25, 2005, 12:03:47 AM
I was wondering what is the CC to HP Ratio.

somebody, anybody, please tell me this kid just didn't ask this question.....what ever happened to webster dictionary?

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/

;D

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 25, 2005, 12:22:46 AM
I know there isn't an answer.  I was hoping their was a conversion but there isn't it depends on the engine and what it runs on.

To determine the rotary horsepower of an object into rotary motion (rpm) use the following equation.
Equation:       

P=___T/N__
       5250

P = Power, hp
N = Rotational shaft speed, rpm
T = Torque, lb-ft

No matter what you build whether it is a one lung quad motor or a fire breathing V8 you horse power and torque will be the same a 5250 rpm
the HP to CC's varies  to have a solid equation for example You might only be able get 35 horse power out of your 700 raptor where as I might be able to massage  100 hp out of the same exact 700 cc's so

J.D.

About 3 fiddy .   That's what the monster said ..3 ...fiddy !
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: J.D. on October 30, 2005, 11:49:17 PM
About 3 fiddy .   That's what the monster said ..3 ...fiddy !
lmao thats funny right there

2 rut

no gas no hp / full gas full hp = +-.>>
98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 11:45:15 PM
Quote from: 2 rut on November 27, 2005, 10:34:39 PM
no gas no hp / full gas full hp = +-.>>

Right on... :N :N :N :N :N

HHMMM I DUONNNO CANT ANSWR QUESTION.



BUT IT DOESNT WORK THEY WAY YOU THINK. FOR EX. YOUR LIGHTING HAS MORE HORSEPOWR THAN REG F150, BUT SAM ENGINE SIZE. 8)

2006YFZ450

I understand now...A reg. 5.4L and a 5.4L S/C is a big diffrence in HP...
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

The hyrbid kid

well me mama said its the magic rays of sunshine dat give da motor go.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

2006YFZ450

Well I found out my Raptor is giving out 40HP to the wheels so thanks everyone who helped me. 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 30, 2005, 11:14:03 AM
Well I found out my Raptor is giving out 40HP to the wheels so thanks everyone who helped me. 8)
LET SEE WHAT THOSE 40 PONIES WILL DO, WHEN YOU WANT TO RACE

The hyrbid kid

40hp that is..
hmm i figured that new moto was puttiing out more then that..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..