reverse override

Started by yunt2ride, November 25, 2005, 02:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

The reverse override button stays on sometimes on my 325 polaris. It will not let you go forward without holding it down also. It will eventually start operating correctly after you hold it long enough. Has anyone ever had this problem.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

gtnwood

I have, but on my 05 kodiak 450. So I'll be watchin this thread for your solution. Sorry I could'nt help ya.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Yunt,
I've been waiting for toydoctor to reply to this but I guess he hasn't seen it. He's very familiar with polunkis errr um I mean Polaris, Shoot him a PM and see if he can lead you in the right direction.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER