Where are all the cycle salvage yards??????

Started by LonesomeTriZ, November 24, 2005, 10:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LonesomeTriZ

Is there any reliable way to find all the cycle salvage yards in Florida? I have tried those sites that claim to point you in the right direction. But they do not even cover a 1/4 of them. Can any of you point me in a direction? I am willing to travel to just about any where in the state. Well, with the exception of Eagle over in Clearwater. That guy is a jerk and a cheat. Please share any information you all may have. Thanks in advance.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Motorcycles of Apopka is on 441 in Apopka 407-880-0606. They are good people there  :)

TRX450R_Racer

It's been a while since I have shopped at any of these places.
Action Cycle Salvage Lake Worth, FL
I think Cycle Ivans in Lake Worth is also a used parts place.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

LonesomeTriZ

Thanks. I have never even heard of those places. Please, keep them coming.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

LonesomeTriZ

Sanford is not all that far from where I ride. Thanks for the information.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

LonesomeTriZ

This is great, I am staring a nice list here. Does any one know of any in Polk county. I heard there were a few.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.