jetting a 05 kodiak 450

Started by gtnwood, November 24, 2005, 05:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtnwood

I just recieved my trail kit with the recommended jets from HMF to go with the utility pipe and before I tear into the carb I was wondering is there anything specific I should know about this procedure, just wanna be sure. If anyone knows of a website detailing this please let me know or any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have'nt needed a repair manual thus far, not because I know what I'm doin  I'm just to cheap to fork over the 60 bucks when I got ya'll. ;)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

rappy350

I have a virtual repair manual for that bike if you need it
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Truegrit

Dynojet has PDF files with pics and instructions on their website.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s