Plastic Surgery

Started by Brute Force, November 23, 2005, 01:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force

A woman in her forties went to a plastic surgeon for a face-lift. The surgeon told her about a new procedure called "The Knob," where a small knob is placed on the top of a woman's head and can be turned to tighten up her skin to produce the effect of a brand new face lift.

Of course, the woman wanted "The Knob."
Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful, the woman remained young looking and vibrant.
After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems: "All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems:

First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them."
The doctor looked at her closely and said, "Those aren't bags, those are your breasts."
She said, "Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee.

2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Da_Mtg_Man

oh nooooooooo......lol....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

2006YFZ450

LMAO.... :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

The hyrbid kid

lol thats great... i like this new section.. its always full of pick me ups..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Roostin300ex

1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

1FasterBlaster

Top one...I laughed my azz off!! And I don't have much azz , so now I have none.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com