eton parts

Started by GEARMADE, November 16, 2005, 10:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEARMADE

can you tell me where i can find motor parts for a eton online thanks

Mrs.Nightbreed

For repairs or upgrades?

cutngrs

#2
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: GEARMADE on November 16, 2005, 10:07:05 PM
can you tell me where i can find motor parts for a eton online thanks

Try Dirt Wheels powersports in Auburnadale. I think he's set up with Eton and he's right around the corner from you. Ryan or Tiffany
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 16, 2005, 10:41:33 PM
Quote from: GEARMADE on November 16, 2005, 10:07:05 PM
can you tell me where i can find motor parts for a eton online thanks

Try Dirt Wheels powersports in Auburnadale. I think he's set up with Eton and he's right around the corner from you. Ryan or Tiffany


863-968-0001 They are great people there! I would definitely recommend them
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

GEARMADE

thanks guys will try them hope they can help need the small gear that goes between the starter and the flywheel seems to be hard to find

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Ed is fantastic! I just ordered something from him for the first time on Tuesday! I definately recommend him. I am going to be using Lucky 7 for all my son's mods from here out  :)
When I get to the shop I can get you the phone number too, if you are interested.

GEARMADE


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com