"BUFF" ME NEXTED TO THE BANSHEE

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, November 14, 2005, 01:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

they all jealous.........


dont be hatin!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

speedman8903

im not hatin but i only looked in here because of the "nexted" what is that???
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

RL400


Dr.Dirt

#28
Like Da_Mtg_Man said, if your working out keep it up dude. I work out 3-4 times a week and I don't have "man titties", but then again I never did because I used to be a skinny tooth pick before I started lifting about 2 years ago. I got pec's now from doing dips, those will get you built. If you don't know what they are, its an exercise like a push-up only you have your body suspended in the air by just your arms and you are holding on to bars and then you take your body and go down untill your elbows are about even with your shoulder blades (unless you cant strech your arms that far, just go as far down as you can) and then push all your weight back up untill your elbows lock..It is harder than a push up, but it gets you way more ripped tri-cepts and pec's than what a normal push up would get you and you will also be able to do way more push up's since you will be used to more resistance.  I am not built like a steriod freak, but I wouldnt want to look like that anyways.

Anoriginal

I wish I was a big guy and real strong. It sucks being a skinny 150 lb weakling. I once tried to squat and the most I could do was 135 lbs. I guess that's not that good huh?

RAP04

I can curl 135 so that is simply pathetic bro... ;)

Anoriginal

I have some 20 lb dumb-bells that I can curl like six times in a row. I've been trying to eat more to bulk up. I wish there was something I could do to get bigger and stronger. I'm so tired of being a weakling. Everyone I know is stronger than me.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Anoriginal on November 17, 2005, 02:47:59 PM
I have some 20 lb dumb-bells that I can curl like six times in a row. I've been trying to eat more to bulk up. I wish there was something I could do to get bigger and stronger. I'm so tired of being a weakling. Everyone I know is stronger than me.

For some reason I think Anoriginal is pulling our leg. I remember seeing a picture of him when he crapped himself while riding Chillins YFZ  ;D and His leg didn't look to tiny.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gearhead400

Quote from: RAP04 on November 17, 2005, 02:25:32 PM
I can curl 135 so that is simply pathetic bro... ;)


wow, bicep pic please lol.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

RAP04

Yea, I doubt he is as skinny as he sais... I am 6'3 240 and have never had a problem with keeping weight on... Take some Deca 200 and u will gain some size in no time and for the saggy tit kid with a cave for a belly button, try taking some winstrole to tighten up them titties....

Anoriginal


Cheers
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 17, 2005, 02:59:25 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 17, 2005, 02:47:59 PM
I have some 20 lb dumb-bells that I can curl like six times in a row. I've been trying to eat more to bulk up. I wish there was something I could do to get bigger and stronger. I'm so tired of being a weakling. Everyone I know is stronger than me.

For some reason I think Anoriginal is pulling our leg. I remember seeing a picture of him when he crapped himself while riding Chillins YFZ  ;D and His leg didn't look to tiny.

I'm just pulling your leg. I'm 6'3", 325. I've been lifting since I was 14 and I've been competing in strong man competitions/scottish highland competitions since 1999. 

<-----------------  Not a "wee man".

RAP04

6'3 325... God Damn.... U one big mofo.. SO I guess u know about Deca and GH huh?

Anoriginal

Never touch it. I've seen too many guys blow up on it. I'm too fat right now and need to get back down to around 300 - 305.  I'm actually 335 right now, not 325 (typo).

When training, I've always tried to eat well, get lots of sleep and train smart. As far as supplements, I use effervescent creatine. That's it.

AGH, HGH, Deca, etc. is all bad news. There are too many risks associated with them.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Anoriginal on November 17, 2005, 07:22:31 PM

Cheers
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 17, 2005, 02:59:25 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 17, 2005, 02:47:59 PM
I have some 20 lb dumb-bells that I can curl like six times in a row. I've been trying to eat more to bulk up. I wish there was something I could do to get bigger and stronger. I'm so tired of being a weakling. Everyone I know is stronger than me.

For some reason I think Anoriginal is pulling our leg. I remember seeing a picture of him when he crapped himself while riding Chillins YFZ  ;D and His leg didn't look to tiny.

I'm just pulling your leg. I'm 6'3", 325. I've been lifting since I was 14 and I've been competing in strong man competitions/scottish highland competitions since 1999. 

<-----------------  Not a "wee man".


So when you said that you were 150lbs you meant on the left side?  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

grsricky

6'3" 335lbs, What quad do you ride? I thought the recommended weight was like under 220, for these quads.
And I'm not being funny either, I have a Raptor 660, and the manual says something like under 220lbs. I weigh 245, well 230 now and I said the hell with them. I'm having fun not racing professionally.
2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

Anoriginal

Not much fits me. Lets leave it at that.  ;)

And yep, 150 will just about cover one side of me.

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

rubicon500kid

cool when i get the 300 kixed (this monday was going to be done yesterday but was to sick) we got to meet up and ride i love the lil 300 when it was working i was geting som good air on it im going to try a no footer next time lol 
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Numkut

A-original does the creatine work well? I've been working out for years now also. I got my bench press at 250 and my box squat at like 450-460 area. This kid I work out with benches 300 now and es only a juinor like me so he'll bee very big his senior year.

Oh, yeah and as far as height size goes I'm 6'2" 191 as of Friday, I weigh myself everyday.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Anoriginal


Roostin300ex

porbably should have a sports bra on til they shrink some... dont want em to get in the way when doing those dips, they might get road rash from dragging the ground                     as for me...i can bench a whopping 115  at  6'0 155
1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs