sunshine mx (video)

Started by 53yfz450, November 12, 2005, 03:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOODY_450r

Quote from: raptor350 on November 16, 2005, 02:56:22 AM
i wont be. going to dade on thursday.
So who's the specially lady

Or do you mean dade city?? lol  J/P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

i loved it i couldnt go last night had a o ring leaking. >:( but i will be there next saterday. maybee.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Man today wasn't my day..I crashed 2 times.  #1 I flew of a Table-Top and ran it to the fence almost breaking my wrist but thank god I came out alive.  #2 I screwed up on the Whopps and landed into the retension pond side-ways and my bike ran over me and my leg was stuck on my heel guard.  It was a miracle that I did'nt hurt myself today.  First thing is first I need to buy a Kill-Switch so my Quad doesn't run me over again.  O Yea I'll be thier Wed.  If I feel good.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 20, 2005, 11:17:51 PM
Man today wasn't my day..I crashed 2 times.  #1 I flew of a Table-Top and ran it to the fence almost breaking my wrist but thank god I came out alive.  #2 I screwed up on the Whopps and landed into the retension pond side-ways and my bike ran over me and my leg was stuck on my heel guard.  It was a miracle that I did'nt hurt myself today.  First thing is first I need to buy a Kill-Switch so my Quad doesn't run me over again.  O Yea I'll be thier Wed.  If I feel good.

Oh yea.... Your boot got caught on the heel guard and you got dragged like 30 FT. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif I WAS LAUGHING my @$$ of ;D ;D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Well it wasn't that funny when your getting dragged by your own quad...
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Shure it is! ;D just say I am a better driver
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

If your a better driver you would let me back in the tabletop but you just didn't give me any room and I flew off a tabletop and you think your so good,
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#74 crf250r

[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

WHAT IS THAT? IF YOU GO TO SUNSHINE I HEARD YOU NEED TO LOOK OUT FOR A GUY NAMED THE MOTOCROSS MAVERICK! I HEARD HE CANT BE TOUCHED!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

yo eric whats up. ;D whatch out for the maverick ::) maybee in freestyle ;) you need help posting those pictures from sandmountain.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.