Hospital Ratings and Information site

Started by jwscroll, November 09, 2005, 10:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

Here is a link I found for rating hospitals in Fl.
www.floridacomparecare.gov

The only reason I'm posting this is because I wish I had known more about the hospital my son was born in at the time. I also know that this group is prone to injuries. ;D
Ya'll be careful, and look after one another.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Moose

#1
I heard about a report on the news of infections at hospitols. You have to remember the ones with a higher score most likely have more trauma cases than the others, so it will be higher. You have to read between the lines sometimes, specially with the news and papers.

Two I heard about, All Children's and Tampa General, both treat cases no one else will.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Gamer

If you live in Broward County do not use the Adult E.R. at Memorial West.  There terrible.  There O.B. and Pedi E.R. are o.k. though.  Cleveland Clinic Hospital is the best in the area.  I work in the medical field so I'm just telling you by what I see and how patients get treated.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com