the hump this friday

Started by rubicon500kid, November 08, 2005, 06:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

Hey we are haveing a big group ride out there this friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont have the times yet but will have them tomorrow.
also pm if u wnat to know the meeting place i wont post it up cuz the fuzz might be watching
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

FREEK

You'll have the times tomower??

rubicon500kid

 tomorrow  ill get the time ill be out there
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

SOADFAN

k icheck back here tomower sound fun

Eworm

Dont you guys have school? Lord knows you need it.

RL400

Quote from: Eworm on November 09, 2005, 01:27:27 PM
Dont you guys have school? Lord knows you need it.

LOL PLAM BEECH COWNTY HAS SKOOL BCUZ ITS A MAKEUP DAY 4 THA HURRICANE

rubicon500kid

Nope we do not have school  ;D ;D  ok i got the time it will be around 10am  pm if u want to meet up.
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Eworm

Quote from: vampedrancher350kid on November 09, 2005, 04:34:55 PM
Nope we do not have school  ;D ;D  ok i got the time it will be around 10am  pm if u want to meet up.

I knew it was front. When you really try, you write really well man!!!

rubicon500kid

Yup I just type slower now. Yo worm can u make it out there? Juan (blaster) will be there and a few others.
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Eworm

Quote from: vampedrancher350kid on November 09, 2005, 05:30:27 PM
Yup I just type slower now. Yo worm can u make it out there? Juan (blaster) will be there and a few others.

I gotta work lil man. Wish I could bro. Soon buddy, soon we will be at the humps tearing it up.

rubicon500kid

thats cool better yet my 300ex might not be done and dont wnat to ride the 4x4 looks like ill be on the recon.
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com