Camping At Big Scrub November 17-20

Started by 02_Super_Tacoma, November 07, 2005, 10:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

02_Super_Tacoma

My wife and I will be Camping at  Big Scrub Next Weekend.
Anyone else want to go???

[attachment deleted by admin]
02 Supercharged Tacoma

Sir Vinson

'05 Green Vinson
'99 Heritage Softail

02_Super_Tacoma

02 Supercharged Tacoma

Z400BADBOY

I will be there Sunday,
Limited edition Z400 (Yellow and Black)
And Red Honda CRF 450


Z400BB
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

02_Super_Tacoma

Change 1. We'll be camping next weekend the 17-20
02 Supercharged Tacoma

Eworm

Is that 400 she rides? If it is we have the same set up. Wifey rides the 400 and I ride the raptor. Thats pretty cool! We will be at scrub that weekend!

02_Super_Tacoma

Quote from: Eworm on November 08, 2005, 08:04:09 PM
Is that 400 she rides? If it is we have the same set up. Wifey rides the 400 and I ride the raptor. Thats pretty cool! We will be at scrub that weekend!

Yup I ride the Raptor and she rides the 400. Scrub Hmmm. I haven't been there yet, how is it?
02 Supercharged Tacoma

Eworm

Quote from: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 08, 2005, 08:34:44 PM
Quote from: Eworm on November 08, 2005, 08:04:09 PM
Is that 400 she rides? If it is we have the same set up. Wifey rides the 400 and I ride the raptor. Thats pretty cool! We will be at scrub that weekend!

Yup I ride the Raptor and she rides the 400. Scrub Hmmm. I haven't been there yet, how is it?

That is killer man. WOW! Scrub is better than Croom by a long shot.

02_Super_Tacoma

Hmmm The gears are turning in my head........ I think the wife and I will go to Scrub.....O.K. I'm changing the the title of the thread..
02 Supercharged Tacoma

Eworm

Quote from: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 08, 2005, 09:57:14 PM
Hmmm The gears are turning in my head........ I think the wife and I will go to Scrub.....O.K. I'm changing the the title of the thread..

We will be the biggest and loudest group there. I will look for your tacoma.

rednek

That maybe a plan. Is there a web sight with camping info? Directions from Kissimmee? Thanks

Eworm


1FasterBlaster

If your going to Big Scrub area, I know a nice campsite for $17.00 a night . Ocala Forest Campground. It's on 42 about ten miles east of 588 which goes into Big Scrub. The campsite has water/electric/pool/laundryroom/ and a small store. If you need info , give me a call. Chino(727)204-0883

wilburz

my brother and I may be coming up this weekend to ride. Not sure where we are going to camp yet though. any ideas? 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

ish

we were out there this weekend and it was awesome. we had a great time.
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]