Bedroom Wallpapers *~*LOOK*~*

Started by LakeMaryKid, November 06, 2005, 07:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Well, im lookin for a camoflauge wallpaper for my room. While looking, i stumbled upon this.

http://www.wallpaperbordersdiscount.com/item.php?id=WPBD436ea3cf0e46c&item_no=RK151B&category=teens

Pretty cool.

Now, is there a place that anyone knows where you can get like mossy oak, real tree etc, camo wallpaper? Not just a border but full wall paper?

Kid
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

o4250


Kawa3

I think  a whole wall of camo wouldnt look to good, but that just me. I did a desert brown, hunter green trim and still looking for the camo  border and stuff.......
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

LakeMaryKid

wasnt planning on doin the whole wall, as i will have camo bedding, camo fan blades. I was gonna do northern half the wall paper then the bottom a color.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bigscrb15

We own a flooring store and used to do wallpaper and paint also. We had a couple books that had camo wallpaper, at the time(2 years ago) it only had Advantage camo, but Mossy Oak was to follow soon. We sell camo carpet, but its very expensive. I would recommend going to a wallpaper store in your town and look through there country books. I was going to do a stone wallpaper on the lower half of my wall and a wood pattern on the top, They look really good. I would definitely recommend going to a local store though.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com