jarhead

Started by o4250, November 06, 2005, 07:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

who thinks jarhead is gonna be a good movie? I do. I want to see it.





BTW Lakemarykid, did you ever get a truck?

RL400

i think jarhead is gunna be a great movie it came out yesterday right ill probably go and see it soon it looks really good

o4250

im agrre. i am probly gonna do the same 8)

o4250

i aslo want to see saw 2 ;D

RL400

i heard saw 2 was good some of my friends went and saw saw 2 lol yeah they said it was good and all but i havnt seen saw 1 so i didnt wanty to go see saw 2 if i hadnt even seen saw 1 so im gunna have to watch saw 1 sum time

wilburz

I went to see Chicken Little instead. Pretty good movie. A little slow at times but overall two thumbs up! Ate a whole gallon of popkern too! 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

ppark350se

Saw 11 ASWOME movie a must see
Jarhead not the greatest not really worth seeing but thats just my oppion
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

JustC1582

I haven't personally seen it; however,a couple of friends have said they weren't impressed.
2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

MxRacingChick21

I haven't seen Jarhead but Saw II is awesome. Seeing the first saw is definetly a must though. Not so much scary as it is just twisted.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

klutchbuster400

i want to see jarhead, saw 2, and w/e else i think ill like when i go to the movies :P

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com