Bad news for northport

Started by mikeE36, November 04, 2005, 06:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36





If the picture of the article doesn't load it basically says that there auctioning off all of the northport land over the internet. :( I'm so upset. I love riding there.

NP04Foreman

'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch

Barcusfoto

Yes this is something to worry about, but then again it happens every year and usually most of the lots are bought by one or two developers at best.

2Raptors

I don't see this as a big deal.  These are just tax repos that every county sells off, but North Port held them for years.  This will only really affect the areas that are being developed now.  The Yorkshire area is undeveloped and should stay that way for a few years.  Either way, it's still illegal to ride in N Port :o.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com