chevy or ford

Started by speedman8903, March 29, 2005, 08:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedman8903

all right for all u chevy or ford fans. wut do u like about chevy/ford??? speak up ;D
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Muddbuggy

94 chevy 189,892 miles and she purrrrr's like a kitten.

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

01_DS650

03 -04 ford cobra
f-350 diesel dually 4x4
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

SoFlaEiger

92 F-250 International Diesel...320,000 miles, replaced the glow plugs once....other than that, she runs like a champ!

Oh and those are 320,000 miles pulling a double axle lawn trailer every, single, day.  And some days, a gooseneck triple axle with a bobcat and up to 4 10-15' coconut palms.

Hands down that truck is the reason why I will never buy anything but Ford ever again for any sort of work.

We now have 4 F-250 Powerstrokes ('02 '03 and (2) '04s), 3 F-550 dump beds, and 2 F-350s, one of which has 200,000 miles and a 60' cherry picker in the back.

bbf

03 f350 4x4 90000 miles never go back to chevy

blupits04

Thanks Speed  ;D

I like my F250 but they need to learn Electrical! going back in the shop for MORE electrical problems! but all in all I like it ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

jjamesbar

ford man here.

97 F150 with 258,000 miles and counting. i do need a new universal joint.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Kris_Moore

98 chevy 2500. 350 v8 with 288,000. Just replaced bearings and seals in rear axle.
94 polaris sportsman 400 4x4: 27" gators, snorkeled, wiseco hi comp. piston, 2" lift, and lots more...
98 grizz 600: 26" bear claws and 2000# winch
04 blue sportsman 700: stock
94 polaris 300 4x4: 25" 489 at's and 1700# winch

TRX350_On_The_Rack

FORD
First-On-Riding-Day

CHEVEROLET
Cheap-Heap-Every-Valve-Rattles-Oil-Leaks-Every-Time
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

jackinthebox23

my ford mustang 02 is a junker.  That thing fell apart quality-wise really quick

Dodge Ram rules!

Although...and boy am I going to get in trouble for this one...this past  month at MSG...every vehicle that got stuck in the muddy roads was pulled out by a ford.   [smiley=banghead.gif]

My dodge didn't get stuck though. [smiley=Clap.gif]
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

1slowfox

#11
85-
Mustang   Gt , Working on 72mm Single Turbo 351w .. ( my 10 year project  haha)...


85 -
Mustang Lx . 351 Windsor based motor , forged internals,H/C/I , Nitrous Motor, 10pt cage , looking for a -10 second street car that can be daily driven...(should be done my Aug. 05' )

89 Ford Ranger $400 beater truck on 20's



Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

MIRACLEMAN

   Well, I feel pretty out numbered already. I am a die hard gm fan. I am actualy partial to gmc over chevy, but prefer either over dodge or ford. I have owned all three of the top dogs, and have had better luck with gm than any other. I have to admit I have not owned any thing long enough to put more than 175k on it, and don't plan on it.
    I will say this though... I have an '87 chevy 4x4 short box with 295k on it, and the motor is all stock, never been opened up, and she runs like a champ. No smoke, doesn't leak a drop, no "rappin", The ac is even cold. The axles,springs,and all the running gear has been changed to 3/4 ton. The trans is an all GM 4 speed manuel with 4:11 gears. Now, all that said, the reason I have tied up alot of money in this old truck is the motor and the body. I already bragged on the TBI 350, but the body is just as impresive. I had it painted last year, and the guy that did the paint said there was not one hole to fix, and no rust to sand. Sorry, I just love GM, always will.
    Don't forget, if the debate is longevity, toyota will outlast 'em all!                
                                                Miracleman
KAW-BRUTEFORCE 750....ME
HONDA-RANCHER 350....WIFE
KAW-BAYOU 250....DAUGHTER

Chuck_Norris


Chuck_Norris

QuoteTHEY PUT A CHEVY MOTOR IN A FORD BODY BECAUSE THEY SPENT ALL THIER MONEY ON THE FORD BODY SO ALL THEY COULD DO TO MAKE IT RUN WAS PUT A CHEAP ASS CHEVY MOTOR IN IT.


YOU CAN BUILD 3 CHEVY MOTORS TO 1 FORD MOTOR.
THAT 1 FORD MOTOR WILL OUT LAST THAT RAGGED OL CHEVY MOTOR BY FAR.

                      BY
                 FORD FAN
MY POINT EXACTLY

MOKAS

#15
 chevy [smiley=Cool.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=groupies.gif] [smiley=Approve.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=king.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif]

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

FORD, 93 ranger 170,000 miles pulls 5wheelers all day long, have a small block crate eng drop in that has been on stand by for 2 years cause the d$m truck wont dye to put eng in. As the say on a cold morrning you can hear a chevy rust.  ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

dirty1

i see alot of ford people here, i myself like my 97 f150 and my 5.0 powered cheerokee
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

rubicon500kid

00 f 250
93 f 150 4x4 whit a 4 inch lift kit,flowmaster,snorkel and 33s
01 ranger
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Mars

Worked on both all my life.

Fords are work horses but ride like crap.

Chevys ride much better but engines just don't hold up for most.

Dodge is a poor mans work truck. After five years parts just fall off like an old sportster.

My house hold:
 1 1984 Mustang sold to a family member w/90K
 2 1996 Exploders,still runing strong.(over 140K on both)
 2 1997 F150 SC, one still working everyday one sold running great w/167K
1 2000 Navigator w 100K
1 2004 Expedition
1 2004 F250
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Tomfqno

Ford all the way [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Tom

susieblazer

 [smiley=drive.gif]

  97 Ford F350 Dually.......from auto transport to taking the toys in the enclosed trailer/camper through the mountains of the Carolinas..........smooooooooooooth
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

honda_rider

i like my 02 ranger with its 3.0 v6 . it pulled a 24 ft trailer with 3 4 wheelers on the back of it with no problem. it has 74,000 on it still going strong.i hate to admit this. but got stuck 1 time and was pulled out by a 4x4 chevy

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

PaulyV500

Niether,I went to DODGE about 5 years ago from ford and have been very happy.  I do believe they are all good trucks,
but DODGE is on top now and they will be for a while. We actually have all DODGE in my house.  My wife has a magnum R/T with a HEMI and I have an awesome Ram 2500 4x4 with a HEMI.  They have both been great machines.
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com