chevy or ford

Started by speedman8903, March 29, 2005, 08:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

Now everyone list their fuel milage on each and see who wins.


I seen this somewhere FORD=First On Ride Day.......HMM

First to to what. Get parked on the side of the road. HEHE



Chevy
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Old_School

#26
QuoteNow everyone list their fuel milage on each and see who wins.


I seen this somewhere FORD=First On Ride Day.......HMM

First to to what. Get parked on the side of the road. HEHE




Chevy

You sound like a an import guy with that statement. If I was worried about mpg I wouldn't of bought 2 v8's. My mustang gets around 12mpg but 4.56's will do that. My truck gets around 17 but again I don't care.  I prefer power over economy.  ;)  -Mark

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

BEER

GMC  94- 141,000 miles runs great,drives even better.
94 GMC 350SS,2003 Corolla(wifes),2001 Sears Lawntractor,4X8 Trailer,1989 17' Sunbird Bowrider W/120hp Johnson,2004 L-4 L-5 Lower Lumbar Laminectomy W/Instrumentation,Discectomy,Fusion W/Cage & Dual Transpendicular Screws & Rods.FEELS GREAT!!!(just add vicodin)But no quad for now,!!!!!!!

yunt2ride

QuoteYou sound like a an import guy with that statement. If I was worried about mpg I wouldn't of bought 2 v8's. My mustang gets around 12mpg but 4.56's will do that. My truck gets around 17 but again I don't care.  I prefer power over economy.  ;)  -Mark



You will care when gas hits $3.50 a gallon. No imports here, I remember pearl harbor.  ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

donnie_darko

2001 chevy 1500 short box......love it.......fords are ok..

donnie_darko

93-96 fords were cool...

Bigwilly

#32
2000 EXCURSION 100084 miles & hasnt missed a beat ford

POWER STROKE ALL THE WAY

as for MPG 14 city 16.5 highway
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


budman

Gee whiz.......
tough one fer me...
Ford makes the best truck, but their cars suck
Chevy makes a damn good car,
Dodge....well.... they DO make the Jeeps nowadays...
Imports? Keep em...I buy american
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

dirty_dreams

1999 F-250 4x4 deisel on 38's  gettin ready to replace hubs cuz you cant repack the barrings and something got in between my pad n roder so both them r ruined and my 4x4 dont work (eletrical) but hey it keeps the truck clean when u cant play in the mud!! alot of stuff wrong but its because of muddin it. other than that the ladies love a guy who drives a ford  :)
WHATS MY NAME?
1999 f-250 7.3L on 38's
2003 honda cr 85 expert for sale $2,100

DaKota


ish

me 2003 f150 lariat 5.4L v8. one bad truck.
wife 1992 lincoln town car 4.6L v8 one comfortable car.

fords rock. i take pwr over economy anyday of the week.
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

Splatt

Still haven't found one I like yet...I have an 04 Ranger Supercab 4 door and the thing is a piece...It has 18,000 miles on it and I have already replaced the altenator, water pump, fan, fan clutch, door latches, wndow seal, and had the transmission serviced twice...I hate this thing ::)
-05 Kawasaki KFX400

MuddyGurl101

I am not just a Ford gurl, but a F250 Powerstroke 4x4! The truck that makes me.........
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Bigscrb15

I had a 1993 Chevy 1500 regular cab long bed with the 5.7l on 35's with 180000miles and it ran great, would pull through any type of mud. Now I have a 2002 1500HD(3/4ton) CrewCab Short bed 4x4 with the 6.0L and I love it. I could never go with ford. I am getitn excited about the new 2007 silverados, I have yet to see any spy shots or anything but have heard that they are going to blow everything else out of the water as far as size, and engines and comfort. The report I read said something about being styled after a "Big Rig"
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com