Riding next to Griffin Rd. in Weston

Started by soldado37, November 03, 2005, 07:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soldado37

I have seen some guys riding next to griffin rd. in Weston, I want to know if they have get pulled over or if the police is cool. Also, does anyone knows if its OK to ride next to the SR-27 on the same area, since I have seen some people riding around there sometimes. Thanks  ;)
2002 Raptor 660R Blue

Toomey

I don't know about right off of US-27, but if you a little more west, were the powerlines start up, right before Holiday Park, I've ridden there a few times, maybe 10 times in the last few years, haven't had any problems.  Mostly good for mudding.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

soldado37

2002 Raptor 660R Blue

Router

I'm a lineman for FPL, & since 911 they've freaked out obout people under the power lines, especially those lines. If caught it's a pretty stiff fine or jail, could loose your bike.
be Safe , Jeff

Sweet Z

Do you go out rideing by Rinker. Because I see a lot bikes out there and I want to try to meet some new people out there to ride with.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Pastense

Hey now heres something for ya regarding first hand experience (not I heard a guy.......or a buddy of mine had this happen) This actually happened to me when I was living on Griffin and 201st street.  Granted though this happened in 1985.  However, I can't imagine that BSO's mindset has changed.  I got my bike impounded in front of Rolling Oaks (probably Girffin and 160th?).   We were all little SOB's and use to ride constantly on Griffin and US27.  US27 was the way we would go to get gas at the Seminole Truck Stop and to cross to get to Holiday Park.  BSO was adamant about two things 1. Get off your bike to cross a road and 2. You've got to be 20 feet off the side of the road.
They would usually not give a dam however, I would push my luck if I were you.
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

OUTLAWMUD

when i had my bike I was riding with about 4 other people about a yr ago near the power lines and bso showed up with 3 squad cars and gave us 5 mins to clear out we were all the way up next to griffin air support showed up couple mins after we were gone as far as the east side of 27 i've seen people riding there before but i've seen bso sitting there when they got back i guess depends if anyone calls on you and the mood they are in
DITCH THE CHICK AND GO MUDDIN

BEIN BROKE IN THE MUD IS BETTER THAN BEIN BROKE AT WORK

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER BUT STILL TO YOUNG TO CARE

TO MUCH FUN WHATS THE MEAN???

I AINT FIRST CLASS BUT I AINT WHITE TRASH WILD AND ALITTLE CRAZY TO