my new ride

Started by KD 428, October 21, 2005, 12:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

I finally got a 4 wheeler. a yamaha blaster
HONDA CRF450R

Toomey

Great, I like those myself.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Ida_Mann

awesome little quads, can't beat em for the price and power.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Yamaha72

Join the Club :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif  Great little things
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Honda250ex

Thats awsome atv's are never going to get out of style ;)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

DaKota

Welcome to the blaster club! Ill be picking up my cylinder tomorrow hopefully bored .020 over  :ThumbsUp.gif

soldado37

Quote from: Yamaha72 on October 22, 2005, 12:03:56 AM
Join the Club :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif  Great little things

I see that u live in Davie, I live in Weston, I would like to know where you guys ride
2002 Raptor 660R Blue

KD 428

now wut pipe should i get
HONDA CRF450R

Numkut

Quote from: Honda250ex on October 22, 2005, 02:12:16 AM
Thats awsome atv's are never going to get out of style ;)

I wish they would so I could actually ride...
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]